News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Stack Overflow at Line 0 Internet Explorer 7

Started by lonrot, June 30, 2007, 12:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonrot

SMF Version: SMF 1.1.3
Well, that's exactly what I get when I use my website with IE7.
Opera and Firefox wont show this error.

Here check the screenshot.
Important to notice is that I get this error in the entire forum, I can still browse post and edit everything just fine.

lonrot

Hello, Please I need some help in order to fix this problem. I have tried to fix errors but the Admin area doesn't find any.

lonrot

OKay what I found out was that my problem was caused by a skngle image file that was missing. Updating the link the error stopped from ocurring, the weird part of this was the fact that the image file has no relationship with Java, and this error is supposed to happen when there are too many Java processes at the same time. However the problem is solved.

shadow82x

I'm glad you got it solved. Know that I.E7 is very buggy and that error probably would not show on other browsers
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

lonrot

Quote from: shadow82x on July 02, 2007, 03:25:48 PM
I'm glad you got it solved. Know that I.E7 is very buggy and that error probably would not show on other browsers

True thing, I have testen in Firefox, Opera and Safari, and the site looks perfectly fine.

shadow82x

Quote from: lonrot on July 02, 2007, 05:47:35 PM
Quote from: shadow82x on July 02, 2007, 03:25:48 PM

True thing, I have testen in Firefox, Opera and Safari, and the site looks perfectly fine.
Anyway I'm glad you fixed it :)
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Advertisement: