News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Track IP bug

Started by wahi, October 15, 2004, 12:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wahi

I think this is a bug ...

When you do a "track IP" and in the results listing for "Error messages from IP (range) ..." continues to more than one page, if you click on the following page (e.g. "2"), it tracks a different IP. In my case it seems to track my own IP address. So there's no way to see the remaining errors for the original IP I was tracking.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have RC2 installed, but I had noticed this problem in RC1 as well.

[Unknown]

Did you update your default theme's templates?

I just tested it *AGAIN* and it works fine.

-[Unknown]

bhz

Quote from: [Unknown] on October 15, 2004, 12:55:56 AM
I just tested it *AGAIN* and it works fine.
-[Unknown]

Haha wow.. I thought I was hearing an echo!   ;)

-bhz

wahi

I'm using the classic theme, and yes, I have the updated versions of both the default and classic themes (dated 10/13/04, the day I upgraded).

wahi

[bump] Hi there, just hoping you could assist. I'm using the classic theme and I have the Track IP bug described above. Thanks in advance! -Eduardo

bhz

Wahi,
    [Unknown] checked this and it looks to be fixed in RC2.  I just checked my RC2 and it is working fine as well.    I noticed that it is broken for RC1, but if you upgrade to RC2 (and possibly run the update from package manager) It should work.

If you have upgraded and updated and it's still not working perhaps that classic theme you are using is using a copy of the affected php file instead of the upgraded/updated default's set of php files.   

Test the Track IP bug using the DEFAULT theme and see if it still fails.

hope that helps,
-bhz

Advertisement: