News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Post exchange with with a Linux solution forum

Started by Ricky., July 14, 2007, 01:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky.

I have a forum which was good at a time then ruined bcz it was using phpBB, now it is a SMF .. and again I am looking for friends to discuss about linux there , asking linux help and also giving solution.

Other guy also started similar thread but here I want only those people to exchange post who find them most suitable  as well as not really conflicting each other's topic..

Forum is http://www.linuxsolved.com/linux-forums/

Anyone interested just post here his/her site, I will join your and will post according as per your activities on my forum.

Just to add: It has nice traffic but mostly people come on forum for the linux problem which are already solved in our forum hence joining ratio is bad :P

asklife

i can do post exchange in your community, but will you be able to do samething on my site too? actually its my friend's site, social networking, also has forums there, but members in the site, dont take much interest in discussing in forum, they rather go for live webcam chat or chat through PM in the site, so could you make some interesting posts in the forum, which will attract the other members of the site to join the forum & post there? if you could do this, i will be glad, same way i can post in your forum too.
Advertise Your Website & Best Site Will Get Chance To Earn Money Upto 125$/ month.
So Register Today,Click Here Now
Please See Posting In The Forum Is Necessary.

Advertisement: