News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Blue Ice

Started by shadow82x, August 31, 2007, 05:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow82x

Link to the theme

Egad Blue Ice

Light theme by Egad Theme Team, This great light theme loads very fast and is closely relative to the default theme. This theme is one of the best themes out there and everyone we have polled have said its the best theme they have ever seen. We suggest you download it.

Read the "Read Me.txt" to learn how to install and ask for support for this theme.

Also know blue is the only color at the time you will be seeing black, red, and green colors being added shortly!
~ Enjoy
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

Peter Duggan

Quote from: shadow82x on August 31, 2007, 05:53:42 PM
This theme is one of the best themes out there and everyone we have polled have said its the best theme they have ever seen.

Well, you didn't poll me but I disagree!

Quote**Note: The copyright must remain if you feel you really have to remove it email [email protected]**

What copyright? The SMF copyright notice (in which case you're overstepping the mark) or the line stating 'Theme created by Egad Community.' (which doesn't mention copyright)?

shadow82x

Should I remove that?
Colin B

Peter Duggan

No, not necessarily, but (assuming you were talking about the Egad line) consider the signals you're sending by insisting on that when it's basically (by your own admission) just a default theme variant.

shadow82x

Very true but the images were not. I did not intend the index.template.php to be mine.
Colin B

Peter Duggan

So how about 'Images created by Egad Community.', with a request (rather than an order) to retain that? (And remember you can always specify your own terms for the use of said images without insisting on a visible line.)

shadow82x

Colin B

keops

I'm waiting for the green version of this awesome theme!

Thanks  :D

Witch-king of Angmar

Hi guys,

Do you think its possible to download this template somewhere?

Thank you.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Witch-king of Angmar

What should I do in order to make this template work on SMF 2?

Thanks

Deaks

easily you cant you would need to get the authors permission to make a new theme based on his work,
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: