News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Problems installing mods

Started by sub0darkness, November 03, 2004, 05:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sub0darkness

I'm having problems with installing mods  :(  :-[. Could anyone please help/teach me?

Oldiesmann

What problems are you having? I'll be glad to help, but I can't help if I don't know what's wrong...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

sub0darkness

I can't access the package manager section any more and, my smf "RC 2" won't let me upload any mods. And, I don't really know how to install em

Oldiesmann

What happens when you try to get to the package manager? I can show you how to install them by hand (mainly depends on what format it is - one is easier to understand than the other one), but I might be able to fix your package manager too...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

sub0darkness

Quote from: Oldiesmann on November 04, 2004, 10:47:34 AM
What happens when you try to get to the package manager? I can show you how to install them by hand (mainly depends on what format it is - one is easier to understand than the other one), but I might be able to fix your package manager too...

Thanks for helping

When i open up the package manager, i just get a blank page.
I checked my ftp manager if the file was uploaded, and, it is.
So I don't really know what to do.

Oldiesmann

Make sure that both Sources/Packages.php and Themes/default/Packages.template.php are there and that they've been uploaded properly...
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

[Unknown]

Your server may not have zlib; a proper error message should be shown in the next version when this is the case.

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: