News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

ApolloBB

Started by zwaldowski, September 06, 2007, 09:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheListener

Quote from: LOVELORD on July 12, 2012, 10:14:06 PM
Will this theme be activ for 2.0.2?
Quote from: Old Fossil on May 23, 2012, 01:11:33 PM
Quote from: blun9173 on May 23, 2012, 01:05:17 PM
I installed ApolloBB-TP on a clean install of the current SMF with TinyPortal 1.0 released April 1 2012.  I love the look, but for some reason the top menu shows only two items when there should be about nine.  It shows Forum and My Messages (0).

Does this mean I should wait for an update to handle the new TinyPortal?

QuoteBy current install of smf I am guessing you mean 1.1.16?

The theme clearly states: Compatible With: 1.1.3, 1.1.4

Time to look for a new theme possibly?

Please read through the previous posts for the answer.

psit

edandrea

Do not use this theme, all buttons to admin controls are gone leaving you stranded and stuck with his crappy theme. Stay far away.

ARG01

Quote from: edandrea on March 19, 2015, 07:31:24 PM
Do not use this theme, all buttons to admin controls are gone leaving you stranded and stuck with his crappy theme. Stay far away.

Just because it did not work for you does not mean that it's a bad theme. It's for SMF 1.1x only and  does not work on SMF 2.0. Which is why you should ALWAYS READ the description before attempting download and use a theme.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

edandrea

If it had the buttons to the functions it would work right? but they were not there. Try it for out yourself, then come back, copy and paste my 1st post in the reply.

ARG01

What version of SMF are you using? The theme would not have been accepted here if it was faulty so I am sure that it works just fine with the versions that it was designed for.
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

NekoJonez

(Slightly off-topic here, but I think this might be confusion that 2.0.x is just a more up to date version of 1.x, that might be the confusion here.)
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

ARG01

My point being, if edandrea was using SMF 2.0 then of course the theme would not function correctly. If edandrea was using 1.1.20 (latest version of 1.x), of course the theme would not function correctly.
As per the description, the theme was created for and functions properly on SMF 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. The last theme update was seven years ago. If edandrea is using SMF 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 then they have more issues than they think and a theme should be the last of their worries.

Hence my argument of "Which is why you should ALWAYS READ the description before attempting to download and use a theme."

NekoJonez

Quote from: SimpMode (ARG) on March 20, 2015, 07:31:19 PM
My point being, if edandrea was using SMF 2.0 then of course the theme would not function correctly. If edandrea was using 1.1.20 (latest version of 1.x), of course the theme would not function correctly.
As per the description, the theme was created for and functions properly on SMF 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. The last theme update was seven years ago. If edandrea is using SMF 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 then they have more issues than they think and a theme should be the last of their worries.

Hence my argument of "Which is why you should ALWAYS READ the description before attempting to download and use a theme."

Amen to that my friend.
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

thuybk

It's really a great template!

Advertisement: