News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Ad Agencies.....

Started by Dragooon, September 10, 2007, 03:21:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragooon

What all are the good Ad Agencies out there?
My Forum gets about 10000++ Page views a day and about 100-1000(Actually I think more) Unique visiters a day
Currently the ones I have in mind.
Auction Ads
Ad Brite
Text Link Ads

I dont want too many ads, Just 3 or 4 blocks.
No Google Adsense Please :P.

EDIT: I recently was reading Text Link Ads FAQs And found they can pay via PayPal. So Is TLA Good?

karlbenson

TLA is ok.  I've paid for my entire years VPS hosting with their referral links.
Its hard to get sites accepted for the TLA ads programme itself though.  I don't think your site has enough visitors to qualify.

Adsense is the best.. by far, but they don't pay by paypal
YPN (if your USA based) and they DO pay by paypal although its a USA only programme so you need to geotarget their ads just to usa and show different ads to everyone else.

Theres loads more I've tried
AuctionAds (showing Ebay Listings).  Not bad, not spectactular. But dont expect to earn more than a couple of cents via their referral programme.

Adbrite - Varies, I wasn't too impressed with their advertisers/listings.  IMO they don't work well unless your a huge site and can change high fees.  In which case if your that large you would probably make even more elsewhere.

Bidvertiser - I used these for about a year on one of my sites.  Ads aren't relevant so you get a click rate like 0.001%.  Lowish paying compared to adsense/ypn.  A decent referral program $20 for each new publisher/advertiser (but they require (cc/db card))

Clicksor - I used their ads on another site.  IMO a big con. For 232 clicks I made $2.18 over a month.  One of the lowest paying I've used.  Ads aren't brilliant. (In my opinion you'd struggle to reach the payout limit over a year, never mind a month).

AlternateUrl - Not bad, but only useful in conjunction with adsense as alternative ads.

Dragooon

Hmm I'll give a shot in TLA then.

H

Google Adsense referrals / CommisionJunction pay a good amount if they have any programs which suits your sites content
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Advertisement: