SMF Arcade Mambot for Mambo Bridge

Started by nend, June 27, 2008, 04:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nend

So I finally made it.

All flash games made for SMF Arcade are designed to pass the post information to the root index.php file on a web site.

This mambot will pass SMF arcade post information to submit scores back to SMF Arcade from Mambo. This will make it possible for scores to be submitted in SMF Arcade using the Mambo bridge.

The mambot can be downloaded below. Please report any problems you have with it here.

Note: This is not a SMF modification. Please install this mambot as you would with any other mambot.

Orstio

Awesome!  No more need for hacking the Mambo index.php.  :)

nend

Anyone want this, go head. I no longer have Mambo and can't support this mod. Modify it as you well. Don't PM me for permission.

Thanks,
NEND

alphagator

can I see info on this somewhere? screenshots or something? I'd like to see it work before  trying it on my site.

nend

This is such a old topic, I can barely remember this mambot but from what I remember is that it does not have any screen shots. All it does is redirect the post data back to SMF transparently from SMF Arcade.

As to the mambot working... It was made in 2008 and 3 years have passed since then. There have been some changes in all 3 software packages, Mambo, SMF and SMF Arcade. So it may work or do nothing at all, who knows it is a old mambot. If it does still work I would like to hear about it.

I wouldn't be too worried about installing it though. As with any other mambot you just uninstall it and it is like it was never there before.

EddieC

Does anyone know if this is still working? I'm toying with the idea of using Mambo & this would be a great addition if it does still work.
Liverpool FC news site & LFC forum with over 150k posts
Football forum for fans of all English clubs
Cheap A4 colour printing

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: