News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

trying to install mods

Started by johnm, November 10, 2004, 03:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnm

a few days ago i succesfully installed smf and added several mods with not even a single problem.
well the server went down and i hadnt backed the forums up. so i have to start again the only differance is i cant get any mods to install correctly.

i did notice on my first install there was an update when you went in to the package manager and when i downloaded the full install package (today) this update is no longer present when i open package manager. and the version that i downloaded is 1.0RC2 (Preview) is this the latest version?

Thanks

Oldiesmann

1.0RC2 is the latest version for regular members. 1.0 (Preview) is the latest version for Charter members. What problems are you having trying to install mods?
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

johnm

generaly failure to create tables or im getting errors 122 or 127 i had these errors when applying the mods arcade and topic solved (wich i prev applied with no problems)

do you know if thee have been any changes with in the last couple of days?

i got this download just by selecting the main installation package form the download page

thanks

[Unknown]

johnm

thanks for your help ill check that out :D

Advertisement: