Started by musje, September 28, 2007, 04:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musje

Okay... I got a site running on Mambo 4.6.2
I got SMF 1.1.4
I got the right bridge between them
I got Virtuemart running inside Mambo.

I now I got a problem.

When my customers are logged in, through the Login_SMF and they got some products they want to buy they click on "checkout." There is the problem. They have a fixed name and address quoted that is not theirs. When they want to change is, it doesn't work.

Does this sound familiar to anybody and is there something I can do to fix it?

When customers log out of SMF they can put new information in and order. But i would like to have the SMF bridge also to cover Virtuemart.

anna.young

Hello Musji, are you saying that your Virtuemart is integrated with Mambo? If Mambo is correctly bridged with SMF it should not be possible to be logged into Mambo and logged out of SMF at the same time?

I'm not an expert, but it looks to me that either the Virtuemart and Mambo are not integrated properly or you did not configure the Mambo/SMF bridge correctly.  If it is done right you cannot be logged into one only.

Anna
Toronto German Shepherd Dog Rescue

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do." (SJ)

Orstio

You can ask over at VirtueMart, but the last I heard, it was not compatible with Mambo 4.6.x.

Advertisement: