News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Topics Filter v3.0

Started by M-DVD, October 10, 2007, 06:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neverhurry

please update this mod to smf 2.0 rc2 thanks.  :)
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

Alpay

MaXiForum.cz

TopicsFilter_v3_1.zip makes on RC2, or not?

linette97

Quote from: neverhurry on January 07, 2010, 02:41:59 AM
please update this mod to smf 2.0 rc2 thanks.  :)
Quote from: MaXiForum.cz on January 16, 2010, 02:18:45 PM
TopicsFilter_v3_1.zip makes on RC2, or not?

Yes, Please this mod looks awesome would love to use it!!  ;D
Watch Documentaries Online!

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift,
That's why it's called the Present.

MaXiForum.cz

Quote from: linette97 on January 19, 2010, 11:09:56 PM
Yes, Please this mod looks awesome would love to use it!!  ;D

Thank you!
I love this modification :-)

MaXiForum.cz

Quote from: M-DVD on October 14, 2009, 10:05:34 PM

Quote from: Kimmie on October 09, 2009, 01:40:57 PM
Quote from: M-DVD on October 05, 2009, 12:25:15 AM
Quote from: Kimmie on September 28, 2009, 10:39:49 PM
Installed 3.1 on 2.0RC1.2 and everything seems to be working good so far.

Edit: So far the only issue I see is that it disables the quick mod menu at the bottom so you cant do sngle/multiple moves etc anymore from topic view.  I messed with it to see if it was one specific filter causing it, a mizture of more than one, etc and what I have determined is that the only one you can have checked is the "Enable Quickly Change Sort Topics" or else that other menu becomes disabled.

What theme are you using?
Have you tried with the default theme?
What browser you have?
What other MOD you have?

I have tested, and the Quick Moderation works fine with this MOD.

Quote from: Kimmie on September 28, 2009, 10:39:49 PM
Also, when you use the letter filter, it isn't sorting them alphabetically anymore (I say anymore because the version for 1.X always did). :)

You say: before was filter letter + sort alphabetically, and now only filter letter (and don't sort)?

It happens on every theme including the Default Theme

It happens in both Internet Explorer 7 and Opera

As soon as I turn the mod off then it works fine.

When you click on a Letter it sorts them and pulls all the threads that begin with that letter, however it does not sort those thread in alphabetical order like the mod did when I had it on 1.x.

Example: When you click on the letter T, it gives you only the threads that start with the letter T however I still have to click on the SUBJECT header so that "those threads" are in alphabetical order

Thanks for report.

Edit the topic_filter.js

And find:
+ ' <form id="TopicsFilter" name="TopicsFilter" action="" method="post">\n'
Replace:
// + ' <form id="TopicsFilter" name="TopicsFilter" action="" method="post">\n'

Find:
+ ' </form>\n'

Replace:
// + ' </form>\n'

And tell me

Yes, I have this problem too... :(
I am edited topic_filter.js too and no change.
The modification in Internet Explorer 8 doesn´t work :(
Some solution please?
SMF RC2 and TopicFilter 3.1

FragaCampos

Hello there.
I just read all the 14 pages of this thread and i couldn't find a similar problem to mine.
I installed the mod and got no errors.
But when i go to any board of my forum the sort fields are displayed vertically instead of horizontally...
I attached a screenshot. Anyone knows what's going on?

steve51184

mixer69

Quote from: FragaCampos on February 11, 2010, 06:40:38 AM
Hello there.
I just read all the 14 pages of this thread and i couldn't find a similar problem to mine.
I installed the mod and got no errors.
But when i go to any board of my forum the sort fields are displayed vertically instead of horizontally...
I attached a screenshot. Anyone knows what's going on?

Hello all !

Great mod, but i've have the same problem.
in the select, i've got that :

thanks for the support ;)

Sakae

http://www.tigrelog.com.br
l: simple p: machines

FireDitto

... I don't suppose an RC3 update is at all possible?? This mod is great.
Second Pass Weyr<br />An AU Pernse RPG<br /><br />SMF 2.0.6 with SP 2.3.5

sharks

This is incredibly useful. I think everyone should try it. Let's hope someone picks this abandoned mod and updates it for the latest SMF.

BTW, how do i shift the sorting menus to the left-side as by default it is grouped on the right-side? In the screenshots from the mod page, it is displayed on the left, but i am using SMF 1.1.12 and it is displaying on the right. It's working though and no errors in log.

samurai-lupin

Hello,

I have installed this fine mod but my forum displays an error inside the pull down menues:

function x62 () {var d = 0; for (var i = 0; i < this length; i++ ...

When I use any of the filters it works for one topic and then seems to fail.

My board URL is www.thunting.com/smf/

I'm running Seo4SMF.

I would appreciate any advice / help.

Thank you

samurai-lupin

Quote from: Shark-Time on September 13, 2009, 02:54:47 AM
Have any one this problem that the filter thing dont work in internet explorer??

i have this problem.. when i open my site in IE the filter thing dont appear. which sucks my site.. cuz the bar remains there with nothing in there.. i need this mod.. but i want some one to make this bug fix...

see my this topic and you will understand what im saying..

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=336276.0

please please fix this problem of IE...

Any solution to this? Happens to me to under IE. Works fine with FireFox.

anakmacan

Anybody knows how to make this work on RC5 ? or is there any paid version of this mod for RC5 ?

NHWD

Yeah... I would really like to use this

samurai-lupin

Quote from: samurai-lupin on December 23, 2010, 09:07:52 PM
Hello,

I have installed this fine mod but my forum displays an error inside the pull down menues:

function x62 () {var d = 0; for (var i = 0; i < this length; i++ ...

When I use any of the filters it works for one topic and then seems to fail.

My board URL is www.thunting.com/smf/

I'm running Seo4SMF.

I would appreciate any advice / help.

Thank you

Bump

MiY4Gi

Please update for 2.0 Gold.
Check out my new website, MyAnimeClub.net. I plan to create the largest anime community, and most fun and user-friendly anime forum in the world. It's still in the development stage though.

Inti31

Hey, this mod is fine - I checked the source and got it working on 2.0 Gold.
I just updated the database manually to get the necessary fields also I modified messageindex.template manually. the rest were parsed successfully by the packet manager.
Just the location of the filter option bar was not the right one - it was located at the  top)
I tried everything and it works fine - but now - I don't know what happend - seems like webftp destroyed not only my language-utf-8 file - I am not able to reach my testboard... ("template analysis error - it should be a temporary problem... bla bla bla..."

I hate webftp applications - it is now the 2nd time everything works perfect and then - whatever happened... by using webftp...

Guess in the evening I can build up a working 2.0 Gold version - it will be my first one - don't expect too much...  :o
my forum
my testforum

my mods - which I only made them work for 2.0 Gold:
Topics Filter v3.2 SMF 2.0 Gold
MemberNumber

MiY4Gi

Quote from: Inti31 on July 07, 2011, 05:46:10 AM
Hey, this mod is fine - I checked the source and got it working on 2.0 Gold.
I just updated the database manually to get the necessary fields also I modified messageindex.template manually. the rest were parsed successfully by the packet manager.
Just the location of the filter option bar was not the right one - it was located at the  top)
I tried everything and it works fine - but now - I don't know what happend - seems like webftp destroyed not only my language-utf-8 file - I am not able to reach my testboard... ("template analysis error - it should be a temporary problem... bla bla bla..."

I hate webftp applications - it is now the 2nd time everything works perfect and then - whatever happened... by using webftp...

Guess in the evening I can build up a working 2.0 Gold version - it will be my first one - don't expect too much...  :o

Oh, so you updated the database manually? I think I should give that a try.
Check out my new website, MyAnimeClub.net. I plan to create the largest anime community, and most fun and user-friendly anime forum in the world. It's still in the development stage though.

Advertisement: