News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rollingrock

I cannot seem to find a zip file for the gallery pro converter.

Am I just that dense or does it exist? 

Thanks

RR

AMWebby

Has anyone added an array to their subs-aeva-sites.php file to show eBay items? I'm currently using ebay code but it struck me it would be more user-friendly if users could just enter an eBay url and get an item preview and a link and aeva might be the way to do this.

DarkBlizz

Multiple individuals have asked this and no response was given, so someone with knowledge about it please address it..
In 7.2 Lite the following error(s) are generated when you go to 'Aeva' & 'Aeva Sites' menu in the Admin Section.

8: Undefined variable: warning_message

Code (Subs-Aeva-Admin) Select

// Settings - SMF does the hard work for these. Apart from the various site sections which we have to build ourselves
$config_vars = array(
$warning_message,
'',
array('check', 'aeva_enable', null, 'aeva_enable'),

Code (Subs-Aeva-Admin) Select

// Build the blocks for checkboxes for each clip section (Except if saving)
if (!isset($_GET['save']))
{
$config_vars = array(
$warning_message,
'<span style="font-weight: normal; color: ' . (empty($modSettings['aeva_lookup_result']) ? 'red' : 'green') .

Should we just delete '$warning_message,' ?

Jasim

Hi...I installed Aeva Media Lite 7.2 on my SMF Forum (2.0.2) and i am getting this error in Error Log:

index.php?action=admin;area=modsettings;sa=aevasites;a23bdf21c=bc82dd243f373aaf76d259fe0f65d7c8
2: require_once(/Sources/Subs-Aeva.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php
Line: 42

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/Sources/Subs-Aeva.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php') in /Sources/Subs-Aeva-Admin.php on line 42

Some1 help me plz to remove this Error

Kindred

Well, does that file exist in the sources directory?  If not, place it there
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Jasim

Yes i installed Aeva Lite manually and that file do exist in the sources directory...I am using smf 2.0.2

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Jasim

Thanks got it now...I can see Aeva and Aeva Sites in Admin >> Config >> Mod Settings

but there's nothing in my forum like no link of Aeva in menu ?

i have installed only Aeva Lite 7.2 , do i have to install Aeva Media 1.4w as well?

Kindred

Aeva lite is just the embedding code. The gallery is aeva media gallery
Слaва
Украинi

humbleworld

Mass upload does not work. It stuck at one image only. How shall I fix it?

BaghdadGhost

Quote from: humbleworld on January 04, 2012, 04:41:02 PM
Mass upload does not work. It stuck at one image only. How shall I fix it?

at some point I had this issue before and turned out that it is related to language of which I was using. try to switch to english and mass upload.

humbleworld

Where will I do the switching of English? Which part of settings?

BaghdadGhost

for me I installed a very useful mod where I can fast switch between languages.

but you can change language from your profile settings

humbleworld

BaghdadGhost, English is already my Language under my Profile Setting. It is also the language in my admin server area.

littleone

I have searched this topic up and down and cannot find the answer, though I have seen several people ask about it.  We are getting the following error:

"Cannot find proper destination on the server, please contact your administrator"

thefourpost

I've installed the aeva media mod and it installed fine. But I'm looking through all the settings through the forum and I can't manage to be able to let my users see the media tab. I have a test account on my forum, so its just a regular user and I can't see the media tab. How do I change the permissions or something to let my users see and use the aeva media mod. I'm using the newest SMF forum. Thank everyone!
www.truebluepyro.com [nofollow]
forum.truebluepyro.com

linphoo

I try to find out the thumbnail image in many folders and in database in order to create the code in showing on other pages, who are able to help me :)

live627

Quote from: littleone on January 09, 2012, 08:35:41 AM
I have searched this topic up and down and cannot find the answer, though I have seen several people ask about it.  We are getting the following error:

"Cannot find proper destination on the server, please contact your administrator"
Only the admin can fix that. Find Aeva's path settings and fix 'em to point to existing directories.

Advertisement: