General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MESWEB

I have SMF 2.0.2 + Simple Portal 2.3.4 + Custom template + Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio 7.2. Whenever I go to the home page of my forum are displayed newest posts. The posts are links to YouTube or mp3. In 80% of my go to the main page of the first post always appears as a link - not as a video or mp3 player.
It helps if only F5 - refresh the page. What is the problem?

vinzbomb

Bug Report :

I cannot upload pictures anymore i get this error :

The Flash upload module sent the following error.
Error type: uploadError
Error ID: file0
Error message: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2049"]

Need some help thanks !!!

jayc

I am attempting to do a first time install of Aeva-Media-1.4w.zip [nofollow] on  a site after a major upgrade to 2.0.2

When I tried the install the first time I got one error so made the change to subs.php manually and let it install.

Aeva appears to be working, but with the mod in place I get the text from the manual update of subs.php above the page. http://www.broadbandwirelesssolutions.com/images/mediaerror.jpg [nofollow]

Seems to me I have had a similar problem in the past, but being old and forgetful I am having a case of what my wife calls Chemo Brain and cannot figure out how to fix it.

Any/all suggestions appreciated

Vegas Jay
Anti Bot: Are You Human/Bot? 3.0 - Stop Spammer 2.3.9 - SMF Links    2.4 - SMF Gallery Pro - Aeva Media    1.2 - Ultimate Profile - SimplePortal 2.3.2 - RSS Feeder    1.1.5
[email protected]

y-chan

Quote from: DarkBlizz on December 26, 2011, 08:58:12 PM
Multiple individuals have asked this and no response was given, so someone with knowledge about it please address it..
In 7.2 Lite the following error(s) are generated when you go to 'Aeva' & 'Aeva Sites' menu in the Admin Section.

8: Undefined variable: warning_message

Code (Subs-Aeva-Admin) Select

// Settings - SMF does the hard work for these. Apart from the various site sections which we have to build ourselves
$config_vars = array(
$warning_message,
'',
array('check', 'aeva_enable', null, 'aeva_enable'),

Code (Subs-Aeva-Admin) Select

// Build the blocks for checkboxes for each clip section (Except if saving)
if (!isset($_GET['save']))
{
$config_vars = array(
$warning_message,
'<span style="font-weight: normal; color: ' . (empty($modSettings['aeva_lookup_result']) ? 'red' : 'green') .

Should we just delete '$warning_message,' ?

PPL with same errors...

Find:

// Prevent attempts to access this file directly
if (!defined('SMF'))
die('Hacking attempt...');

function aeva_admin_settings($is_sites)
{
global $txt, $context, $modSettings, $sourcedir, $smcFunc, $settings, $config_vars;

And add $warning_message after $config_vars

Something like:

// Prevent attempts to access this file directly
if (!defined('SMF'))
die('Hacking attempt...');

function aeva_admin_settings($is_sites)
{
global $txt, $context, $modSettings, $sourcedir, $smcFunc, $settings, $config_vars, $warning_message;

It works for me.

vinzbomb

HELP HELP !!!!!

Bug Report :

I cannot upload pictures anymore i get this error :

The Flash upload module sent the following error.
Error type: uploadError
Error ID: file0
Error message: [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2049"]

Need some help thanks !!!

IpSiLoN

Hi I have a problem with Aeva Media.
The problem is I do not mind the visits to the videos, photos and if someone knows why MAY BE.

Smf 2.0.2
Aevamedia 1.4c
SimplePortal 2.3.3

Thank you very much.  ;)

TheListener

IpSiLoN

You don't make it clear what you are having problems with.

???

OCJ

FYI

I had problems with the mass upload stopping at the first image - as another user reported. Answer was that it was host related...
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=200401.msg3076263#msg3076263

I was using Firefox 10 as admin and a registered user account in google chrome 17 - both up to date. I could use mass upload as admin but not the user with google chrome. I swapped browsers for admin and user and found that google chrome was the reason mass upload stopped. Admin couldnt upload with chrome the second time and the registered user account had no problem using Firefox.

Andy

IpSiLoN

Quote from: Old Fossil on March 05, 2012, 05:44:07 PM
IpSiLoN

You don't make it clear what you are having problems with.

???

I do not mind the reproductions of the videos.
The of the images if the account.
For that images and videos if not the account?

pixeleyes

I'm using AEVA Lite with SMF 2.0.1.

How can I put video on SP home page?

AEVA Lite doesn't work with SP media block.

Is there have any way?

Kindred

that is correct. aeva lite does not work outside of messages.

IpSiLoN: I am sorry, but your writing makes no sense at all in English. I would recommend heading over to your language specific board to ask your question. If they can't answer it there, maybe they can help you with writing it in clear English.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Zynro

Hello, I would like to know how to remove the entire privacy tab from when you make a new album. I don't want people setting passwords, setting which membergroups can and cant view the album, and stuff like that. The entire Privacy tab removed.

Is this possible in some simple non-coding knowledge way?

pixeleyes

Quote from: Kindred on March 07, 2012, 10:34:29 AM
that is correct. aeva lite does not work outside of messages.

Anyone have idea about coding that could fetch video on front page?

OCJ

Might be something on the simple portal site - take a look. Or  request a custom code block there....

Kindred

I don't think it will work...

the aeva embed portion (if I recall correctly) depends on javascript plus the BBC code...   it won't work in an HTML or php block.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Herdervriend

When will there be an update for the latest version of SMF?

Kindred

never.

The mod author has graciously allowed us to keep AEVA on the mod site, but has left SMF for his own development.

The mod, as it stands is all there will ever be for AEVA in SMF (although some of us have opted to pay for the expanded version from the author's site, development on that has also stopped with 2.10)
Слaва
Украинi

IpSiLoN

Hello,I have SMF 2.0.2 and AevaMedia 1.4c installed in my web,got some problem in the videos' visitor counter,it doesnt register anything,but in the pics it does.
How i can solve it?

;) ;)

exp1969

Hello,

I've got a problem with Aeva embedding. It was working fine until 2 days ago, I'll try to describe it..

When I post a Youtube video, everything is working fine but after some short time I can no longer see the video, only the Youtube link.
Here's a few sshots :

As you can see, the video is gone but format is here.. only blank.

Error log is empty, I used v7.1, now latest version 7.2.. no change. Only thing I can do to temporary fix it is to uninstall and install again. Then it works for a few minutes and then go blank.

Any idea what's happening?

thanks!

XHIBIT911

Greetings,

Bro I have a couple of quick questions and I hope you can help me with them.

First one is:

I am using the video auto embeder in 2 locations on my website. The first location is to embed vids directly into forum posts where I would like a larger size of say 520x400. The other place I also embed videos is in the media album directory, where I upload an image and a description of the image, and then embed a walkthrough video. The video's ideal size would be 320x170.

How can I allow sizing for 2 different embed locations on my site. One for the forum posts and another for the media gallery embed.

Also my second question is I dont want the menu button for this mod to say media. I need to change it to item database. How exactly can I do this without destroying my site ?

Advertisement: