General support topic for Aeva Media (Latest release: July 28, 2010)

Started by Nao 尚, October 14, 2007, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crustybum

Thats me problem, i dont have it (aeva)on the new one, its on the old one, i have managed about 1800 from a very very old forum that was running an old version of smf gallery, but theres still about 500 thats on aeva.

vbgamer45

Well you could still install SMF Gallery Pro on the old one that is running aeva. That will at least convert the pictures to a format that you can view/download in the gallery folder from SMF Gallery Pro
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Kindred

OK guys...  if this is going to be a discussion on how to convert to another gallery system, then please take it to the support thread/site for that system. This thread, is for help with aeva itself.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

crustybum

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 10, 2014, 10:14:19 AM
Well you could still install SMF Gallery Pro on the old one that is running aeva. That will at least convert the pictures to a format that you can view/download in the gallery folder from SMF Gallery Pro
good thinking

RCPlanes

Hi all,

Hopefully this is in the right place.  I'm trying to uninstall the Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio mod, and then install the Simple Audio Video Embedder mod.  Simple enough... hopefully.

When I try to uninstall Avea, I get an error message, screenshot attached below.

I don't know .php,  but I have done editing in .php files, so long as I know what to replace with what.  Any ideas on what I need to change in the failed files to keep things working?

Any suggestions?  Just trying to be proactive and ask for advice before I cause a problem...

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!
Brian

My SMF Forum:  www.breezyhillrcflyers.com/forum

SMF 2.0.4
Stop Spammer 2.3.9
Aveva
notCaptcha

vbgamer45

Click that first edit button under Post.php it should tell what code is changed and you can remove it manually/revert back in the Post.php file.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

RCPlanes

Thanks vbgamer45!

I did that, removed the Aeva stuff from post.php with notepad++, and all seems to be well with the new embedding mod!

Thanks again!!

Brian
Brian

My SMF Forum:  www.breezyhillrcflyers.com/forum

SMF 2.0.4
Stop Spammer 2.3.9
Aveva
notCaptcha

queennikki1972

I'm getting a persistent error log about this. I have never deliberately removed a copyright, but might have by mistake.

Can anyone help with this.

/Admin.php Undefined index: mediapro_copyremove

/Admin.php Undefined index: mediapro_settings

I do in fact have Aeva Media 1.4w installed with SMF 2.0.8 RC2

Arantor

"SMF 2.0.8 RC2"

What? There is no such version.

Also those errors do not relate to Aeva Media, but to Simple Audio Video Embedder.

queennikki1972

Im sorry, I WAZZZ running Rc2 im running    SMF 2.0.8 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines

And yes I had simple audio embedder and did not remove it before installing this awesome program. ! I'll remove any debri..

Sorry and Thank you for such a quick reply

nax

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 13, 2014, 04:09:19 PM
Click that first edit button under Post.php it should tell what code is changed and you can remove it manually/revert back in the Post.php file.
I'm getting this same error trying to uninstall Aeva (smf 2.0.9).  I have edited ./sources/post.php to remove the Aeva references.  When I try to uninstall the mod I still get the same error.  I've tried flushing the file cache I've looked at myforum/sources/Post.php and myforum/themes/mytheme/Post.php and neither contains any reference to Aeva? Do I just ignore the errors? Any help would be appreciated.

Kindred

if you have edited the code out, of course you are going to get errors.... the auto-uninstall can not find the target code because you're alreayd removed it...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

nax

I get exactly the same error before editing as after, therefore I am asking for some clarity as to the next actions to take.

Kindred

if you did the manual edits that failed to auto-edit - then yes... ignore the error and continue.

(this is answered in the FAQ, FYI)
Слaва
Украинi

nax

Thanks for your advice Kindred, it work fine and I have the new Simple Audio/video mod installed.

coltp45

hi.

after update my forum to 2.0.9  i have this error

8192: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead

Sources/Subs-Aeva.php
Line: 372

Any help

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

margarett

Although I'm pretty sure there's a fix for that somewhere in this topic ;)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

assemblytube

I recently upgraded from SMF 2.0.8 to SMF 2.0.9 and now within AEVA the following buttons do not work

"Add an item to this album"
"Mass upload"
"Edit"
"Mass download"

I am logged in as Administrator.
When I hover over these buttons they just show links to /forum/media and just return me to the media index.

Has anyone a suggestion how I can investigate further? Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas for a solution?

Thank you

Advertisement: