Download System

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, October 31, 2007, 06:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoultakerSpirit

PHP: Upload Max Filesize   1024M
PHP: Post Max Filesize   2048M

This is in my download system configuration on my forum

SoultakerSpirit

Well it seems I still can't get this to work. It seems to work only with apache and xampp without messing with any of the settings, but it seems to suck on windows server. Looks like back to the URL and hiding the filesize.

vbgamer45

Well then it is probably an IIS setting I would think if you are using that on a windows server
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

SoultakerSpirit

What do you think it might be? Maybe I can go into my IIS settings.

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Akshtsaklani7

Hey,

Can someone help me out in making this mod responsive?

The table in the circle does not adjust its width on  smaller screen.

Please help.

vbgamer45

Responsive I do not have must experience other than using bootstrap. You would probably need to change the downloads2.template.php  convert the tables to divs/how your theme is designed.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Akshtsaklani7

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 16, 2014, 05:27:14 PM
Responsive I do not have must experience other than using bootstrap. You would probably need to change the downloads2.template.php  convert the tables to divs/how your theme is designed.

My theme's css folder has a bootstrap file

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Akshtsaklani7

I found the solution actually.

Just had to add <div class="table-responsive">...</div> around the table code in downloads2.template.php

vbgamer45

Good to know. What SMF theme are you using btw that is responsive?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Akshtsaklani7

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Hey Vbgamer45, how do i fix this statement to function properly, its a bug in the pro version near the bottom that was originally a eregi_replace() function which is of course deprecated...

This is what I have thus far but it creates a delimiter error, I have almost got ALL the bugs out of the customizations that I've done to it, except this one which is not related to those changes as it was in the orininal code...

$color = preg_match("#","", $downloadSettings['screenshot_set_water_textcolor']);

For everyone else, I'm creating a huge database of digital antique files from my shareware CD collection, and there are ways to actually make a buck by contributing (uploading your own) too, this module combined with his Shop module make an awesome combination...

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

vbgamer45

$color = eregi_replace("#","", $modSettings['class_set_water_textcolor']);
To
$color = str_replace("#","", $modSettings['class_set_water_textcolor']);

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 24, 2014, 10:15:49 PM
$color = eregi_replace("#","", $modSettings['class_set_water_textcolor']);
To
$color = str_replace("#","", $modSettings['class_set_water_textcolor']);

Now getting undefined index on class_set_water_texcolor?

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

vbgamer45

Should fill in a a color for that property water color text color

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 25, 2014, 01:00:42 AM
Should fill in a a color for that property water color text color

so what is the name of the property suppose to be because its still throwing same error? i tried class_set_water_text_color
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 25, 2014, 01:21:11 AM
class_set_water_textcolor in smf_settings table

I can't find a property by that name anywhere in the settings table dude, hence, undefined??
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

Advertisement: