News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

new forum

Started by ghost21, November 01, 2007, 09:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost21

hi there guys

i am in need of some help first to see if i am allowed to set up this forum as its a bout people who don't want children ,

ill allow anyone to join and try and convince people otherwise please feel free im all for discussion , can i set this up is this ok to do? does it violate anything

im looking for intelligent adult discussion about it , the odd whine or flame might be tolerated for 1 post but not constantly (it will be adults only really but if your younger and feel passionate  then welcome but be preaperd for adult conversations n discussions)

(p.s. im sorry if this is the wrong place to  post this)

romuba

When you say that you want to set up a forum about people who don't want children, can you clarify this a little for us.
  • Is it about people who don't want their children and will use the forum to be able to part company with them?
  • Is it about people who don't want their children and would like a forum where they can find out how to turn their resentment into love?
  • Is it for people generally that don't want children in the sense of just not liking children?
  • Is is for people who would like to encourage others to want their children and not abuse them etc.?
Please let us know more. Also in what country this is planned or will it merely be an internet thus virtual forum?
Ross Bartholomew
email: [email protected]
www.bartwebsites.com

ghost21

basically not liking them

also its a virtual thing so anyone of any nation

romuba

I am not aware of any limits on starting such a forum I would just wonder at the purpose. It also has the potential of becoming a breading ground for much bad stuff as people voice their ideas about children.

I would rather see a forum dedicated to enhancing people's ideas about children and ways of drawing closer to them etc. Positive approaches are normally much more useful than negative ones.
Ross Bartholomew
www.bartwebsites.com

ghost21

a place for people who want people to well encourage intelligent augments about the subject, personally  fatherhood is as abhorrent to me as well .. murder ,

i wanted to see if there are like mined individuals and  promote discussion on why they think the same upbringing? or simply other reasons , maybe insecurities,

i don't think me not wanting children as  a negative thing i think its a positive aspect , i wont ever hurt or  hate my kids because i wont have any why is that negative

a sort of place where people can vent and id rather someone well vent on a forum than go hit somone

yes ok it might be oh my god i hate children because they scream or smell in the odd post but ar'nt there moronic topics on every form that are locked or ignored?

but i'm sure that there will be positive aspects of bringing a community of people like myself together

and i want people to well discuss it if people can be convinced that children is the ultimate thing , great good for them,

for me i just feel that maybe there are some positive things about it maybe there arnt,

ive seen a quite successful polish one but however my polish is limited to yes and no and  an awful pronounced thank you

romuba

OK, I now see where you are going.

Please in all your debates never forget that you are, and can never change the fact, a child. You might have had a good or bad homelife but you cannot change the fact. Also wether you like it or not we need children for us to have any future and the better we do the job or raising them the better our future will be.

Lastly. You might or might not agree, but children are a gift from God and we are all the poorer when we see them in any other light. It is very easy to look at the problems etc. and/or blame God for them but we do what we do and the better we do that the better our future will be.

Your statement that fatherhood is abhorent actually has nothing to do with unwanted children - much more to do with unwanted fathering!
Ross Bartholomew
www.bartwebsites.com

ghost21

but being a farther is'nt for us all if you have kids cool , just don't try to make me see there anything more than well  than a way for  vain attempt at imortality

my forum isn't about children who are unwanted i feel for them, im sorry about those who are unwanted , its about people who wish to remain childless for the rest of there days

and wish to talk to like minded people

ghost21

ok so no replies mean that i am okay to go  ahead with creating one? , im sorry if may have been rude or caused any offense

babjusi

@ghost21, have you ever heard of freedom of speech or thinking? You are free to open any forum you want as long as its content is legal. Personally I don''t see anything wrong with people not wanting to have children, nor do I judge them. Everyone is free to leave his/her life as he/she wants and sees best.  So good luck with your forum mate

ghost21

yes i have mate but i didn't want it to violate any t&c

or well any unwritten rules that the  developers may have

PacificWx

as babjusi said, you are pretty much free to make a forum of what ever you like within the laws... your forum idea would not be aproblem.

In fact, as a person that loves the idea of fatherhood - I would be inclined to join to discuss opposing viewpoints in a mature environment that you are intending to create.

Go for it!

Advertisement: