News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

why isn't moderator here? stucked with this...

Started by ANARCH¥, November 23, 2004, 02:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANARCH¥

"why isn't moderator here?" i clicked this on one of my global moderator profile...by error. pfff lol
so, now, all my global moderators have the badge of moderators. i checked permissions, but they have global mods perms. they dont want to see mod in place of global mod...so, for the moment, i changed the pic for mod with the one i use for global mods. but i know the problem stayed. perhaps a box i have to uncheck ?
and i have tested a lot of combnation in
Primary Membergroup
Additional Membergroups

the only 1 is a new global mod i added. he have no prob. when i demote the globalmod, and i repass him to global mod, i stay with the problem. 1 other is working normal because i placed him on a new group, with global mod perms.

i am loosed on this than more 1 week. i tried all before post here. thx

Oldiesmann

Are you sure you didn't assign any of them as a moderator on any of the boards? They will only show as a regular moderator if they are set as the moderator of a board (and only on that board).
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

ANARCH¥

i check this possibility, but...i have to check all board perms ? mouarf...will take a moment.
thx very much. i hope all be fixed with this help

Oldiesmann

Moderators aren't assigned by permissions. Go to Admin, click on "Manage Boards" and click "Modify" next to the board where they're showing up as moderator and make sure they aren't in that list anyplace.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

ANARCH¥

Advertisement: