News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Need Help - Template Parse Error Message

Started by SR, November 21, 2007, 12:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SR

Hello,

After implementing an ad mod for smf forum, I am facing the following error message :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.

You can also try refreshing this page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above error message shows when I try to see any thread. So, it seems the problem is with "Display.template.php" file.

The file contains following codes :

hxxp:www.the4em.com/tempEE/Display_template.txt [nonactive]

I tried the instructions to manually install the ad mod :

hxxp:www.smfads.com/forums/index.php?topic=22.0 [nonactive]

SR
The Forum : hxxp:www.the4em.com [nonactive]

codenaught

It looks like the file needs more more closing curly brace right before the closing ?>.

So make this:

if ($context['show_spellchecking'])
echo '
<form action="', $scripturl, '?action=spellcheck" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '" name="spell_form" id="spell_form" target="spellWindow"><input type="hidden" name="spellstring" value="" /></form>';
}

?>

This:

if ($context['show_spellchecking'])
echo '
<form action="', $scripturl, '?action=spellcheck" method="post" accept-charset="', $context['character_set'], '" name="spell_form" id="spell_form" target="spellWindow"><input type="hidden" name="spellstring" value="" /></form>';
}
}

?>
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

SR

Thanks a lot akabugeyes. It works like a charm. :)

SR
The Forum : hxxp:www.the4em.com [nonactive]

Advertisement: