Image file divider.gif missing from "classic" theme

Started by BigRob, December 06, 2007, 05:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRob

Ok, whilst learning all about SMF and its capabilities I have a standard install of v1.1.4 with no (as yet!) modifications.

I've been checking out a lot of different forum installs to try to determine which one fits my requirements best (SMF is winning at the moment - just bring on a http chat interface!). When I do an install I run the link checker from Xenu across the site for a sanity-check to see I havent messed up the file structure.

When using the "classic" theme, it tells me that a gif file is missing - divider.gif.
The folder its supposed to be in is /<forum_root>/Themes/classic/images/bbc/.

I double-checked the source file smf_1-1-4_install.tar.gz and it definitely is not included. I copied it from the default theme to correct folder.

Don't know how much this messes up the classic theme becuase I don't know how much that divider.gif is utilised. Just wanted to bring it to people's attention.

I suppose most people will want to deploy their own custom theme so not a big deal by all means.

Regards

Rob

SleePy

The divider would only be used on the Post page to separate the bbc codes.

I can see this in the SMF 2.0 classic folder, so it should appear there but I doubt it will be fixed for 1.1.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: