News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

On your mark, get set, GO!!!

Started by An-Old_User, December 27, 2007, 04:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoTmetal

Its official, the race is on...
Making our way(fighting :D) through the busy time of the holiday season.
I thank god I don't have any returns to do before we go :P
Its been a nice Holiday thus far. I flew from Florida, to Texas, to So-Cal to Nor-Cal....
I've flown over 2k miles and drove over 2oo. And now myself and another team member are making our final preparations before we hit the road to drive another 6oo+.

So if you see 2 crazy madmen on the road doing things near mortal men can't do, wave to us, then politely move to the right lane... No we won't be driving fast, we'll be flying low. :D

We'll be making a few pit stops along the way in various parts of California. Stopping to meet with some friends on the way, and oh, I can't forget coffee. For those of you who don't know, I drink 2 pots a day. Viva la' coffee' revolution! :D

So if you're in California, and you see two coffee drinking madmen in a vitamin P orange 72' AMC Pacer beep your horn and show your support for SMF...

kegobeer

I'm glad I won't be visiting California in the next few days.  I would love to see you guys in that Pacer!  It's a classic!

Enjoy your time with the team, buddy!

keg
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Thantos

Note:  The pacer has been modified to run on nuclear power so if you see us coming up behind you in the rearview MOVE OVER!  Seriously the fate of everyone in a 50 mile radius depends on it ;)

SleePy

Quote from: Thantos on December 27, 2007, 11:29:48 PM
Note:  The pacer has been modified to run on nuclear power so if you see us coming up behind you in the rearview MOVE OVER!  Seriously the fate of everyone in a 50 mile radius depends on it ;)

Thats not environmentally friendly.. Don't let those environmentalist see you. They just might not move over
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

HoTmetal

Quote from: SleePy on December 27, 2007, 11:35:40 PM
Quote from: Thantos on December 27, 2007, 11:29:48 PM

Thats not environmentally friendly.. Don't let those environmentalist see you. They just might not move over

Did we say NUKE power, Come on Sleep you know us better than that... It was gonna run on Nuke, but now its powered by SMF2.0.....
(rimshot) He's on fire :D woot... :D

Fiery

kegobeer

Quote from: pmp6nl on December 27, 2007, 11:59:29 PM
Oh come on, where is the hydrogen?

I think there will be plenty of gas in that car!
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Advertisement: