News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

AC in Black Smilies

Started by Jade Elizabeth, December 27, 2007, 04:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

Link to Mod

Some black/silver smilies for your forum :)
There is 43 in total, 9 animated and 34 static.

EXTRAS PACK: includes 3 more smilies, one animated. The animated one is an evil laugh, then there are two wide eyed ones :)
YOU MUST MANUALLY UPLOAD (BY HAND) THE EXTRAS PACK.

See them all here: http://www.jades-world.com/extras/SMF.html
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Assistance

~playing poker~

Jade Elizabeth

Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Bulakbol

Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

Jade Elizabeth

:D
dont foget to vote for the new set over on my forum JB ;)

kamostro

These are really nice smileys and would go very well with my current theme, thanks!

But is there anything else that needs to be installed to make this smiley set work when using the Mesh Theme on SMF 1.1.4? When I tried installing them they wouldn't appear. What a letdown as I was really hoping to use them... :(

Jade Elizabeth

the mesh theme?
their smilies they should work for all themes...

kamostro

I may be doing something wrong but don't know what. I've installed other smilies before without a problem, but when your AC in Black set is selected, in the post window all I find are little boxes with question marks and the bbc(?) code...

But in the Edit Smileys and Set Smiley Order options, your smileys appear as normal.

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: kamostro on January 02, 2008, 12:47:16 AM
I may be doing something wrong but don't know what. I've installed other smilies before without a problem, but when your AC in Black set is selected, in the post window all I find are little boxes with question marks and the bbc(?) code...

But in the Edit Smileys and Set Smiley Order options, your smileys appear as normal.

:( can i see your forum?
can you check the smilies are actually inside the folder in your forum?

kamostro

Would you please? It's here: http://kamostro-pi.com/forum1/index.php [nofollow]

Re the "smileys in my folder" how do I check that? As you can see I've relied on the package manager for auto installation and still finding my way around  :-[

kamostro

But I will try uninstalling and reinstalling the set. I want to make these work, they're really cool :)

kamostro

Hey, they work now!

After removing two (!) update packages of 1.1.4, reinstalling just one...then reinstalling your smiley set and tinkering with the admin controls, the smileys are now showing properly  :)

Thanks again for making these!

Jade Elizabeth

your welcome :)
im glad you got them working :D

Jade Elizabeth

updated to include an extras pack

EXTRAS PACK: includes 3 more smilies, one animated. The animated one is an evil laugh, then there are two wide eyed ones :)
YOU MUST MANUALLY UPLOAD (BY HAND) THE EXTRAS PACK.

Advertisement: