DarkBreak

Started by Bikken, January 27, 2008, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bikken

Link to the theme

DarkBreak is a dark modern looking gaming type theme but can also be used for all kind of other projects.

http://demo.dzinerstudio.com

falguni1

Augh

Apllicmz

VegaTheChosen

beautiful theme!
Quick question the fonts are a bit small for my eyes
any pointers on how to fix that?
thank you

Bikken

Thanks guys!  :)

@ VegaTheChosen:

Open up the file style.css and search for:

body {
    color: #645e50;
    line-height: 135%;
font-family: tahoma, sans-serif;
font-size: 11px;
}

and change 11px to 13px or whatever you like. You can do the same for other font-sizes in that file.

Hope this helps.

dwaynewadeblade

when ı want use a dark theme then I did look for themes of crip.first of all ,i like DarkBreak so much.it s perfect working with turkish language and also a lot of mods.first of all  ı want say ^^ur all themes is interesting .superrrrrr!!!
TNX so much. its number one in my theme pack .darkbreak.!!!
///arkadaslar bence hos bir theme turkçe ile uyumlu modlar super çalışiyor. bence deneyin. ben çok beğendim.///yapmanız gereken theme/ default/language/ setting.turkish.php yi darkbreak/language/  içine atmak  zipleyim.darkbreak temasını güvenle kurabilirsiniz.///

Bikken

*Theme has been updated with a version for SMF 2.0b3

markym

Love your theme and thanks for getting it out there for 2.0 Beta 3 dude.  My questions is ...can you add a news section to this theme in your next release or update?  I'm missing that from my old forum where I used to post hot news items and I don't see any area for news on your theme. However I still have all my news items in the admin area.  Is that a simple update you have planned?  I hope so because we love your theme for our DODS clan the West Coast Party Pirates.  Let me know Bikken and thanks much for a great theme.

markym

Oh ..one other bug issue I've noticed in the theme. The pop up for the help blue icon? ...when the box pops up you can't read any of the text in the help box ....

Bikken

Updated the theme with a few fixes:

- changed color text/links in pop up box
- changed background color in calendar today

@ markym

No, other than the default news fader on boardindex, there's no news section. Admin -> Current Theme -> enable "Show news fader on board index"

sandramichelle

I'm a complete newbie at SMF and have only very basic knowledge about the coding, so I have had some trouble with the following things, and was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction!

1.  On the front page, I can not get the series of three numbers to disappear.  I received advice to uncheck one of the boxes in Admin/Current Theme and I did so, but the numbers are still there.

2.  The "new post" icon is not working.  It is showing up as a red X in Internet Explorer.  It WAS working for me in Firefox, however, we want it to work properly with IE, too.

Any ideas!  Help is sincerely appreciated!! 

Lastly, we LOVED this theme!  We've modified it a bit from the original. 
hxxp:www.graphic-fatality.com/forum [nonactive]

Thanks!

siath70

I installed for 2.0 beta public and my smileys don't work.

It's trying to track them back to my url/Smileys/1/default

Where did the 1 come from?

sandramichelle

Just a follow-up... I fixed the issues I was having!

siath70, I can't answer your particular question except to say that my "new" button was tracking back to a folder that did not exist.  I simply changed it in the code to redirect it to the correct folder, and it works fine.  Have you tried that?

Good luck!

siath70

I couldn't find the code for where it tracked the smilies. I just created the sub folder so they would work.

Siath

ssaudio

I can't even install this mod, keep getting this message

"The package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted."

I'm running 2.0b3

thanks for any and all help.  I love this skin.  One of the best i've seen.

Cadderpidder

Maybe we're just blind, but how do we change (if at all) the DarkBreak text at the top left and make it our own? We have a .gif (yes, I know - I didn't do it) image set to go in there, but it isn't reading it right. Eventually it'll be a .png

Also, is there any way to add a boarder between forum posts to separate each post by user?

Thanks in advance for anyones help.

ssaudio

any updates on my question?  I'm feen'ing for this skin.

btw my site is here:  http://www.caraudio-forum.com [nofollow]

siath70

Quote from: Cadderpidder on April 09, 2008, 12:35:53 PM

Also, is there any way to add a boarder between forum posts to separate each post by user?

Thanks in advance for anyones help.

This is done in the CSS file, I have borders around my posts and boards.

I can't remember where it is off the top of my head. But it say something about it being the tables for messages and boards. Just define a border color.

Advertisement: