What do ya think

Started by wwe9112, February 03, 2008, 09:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wwe9112

I don't know what else to do on my forum. I need to get members that will post, so far I'm the only member there lol. So tell me what you think I should do to improve. Also what are some good seo mods for smf. 1.1.4

EDIT: www.prowrestlingnow.com

Ðyєgσv

It would help a little bit if we could see your site, but sadly enough I'm not a seer and I can't find it...

wwe9112

o sorry lol. www.prowrestlingnow.com I forgot I didn't have it in my sig.

Ðyєgσv

First of all you need another skin different from the default one; that puts a lot of people off. I would also suggest to be a little more creative with the subforums descriptions, since they're kind of simple and short.

Populating all your subforums with posts could be another good idea, so they don't look empty.

I cannot give you further suggestions, since I am not familiarized with the topic of your board. Just make sure you give it some good Signature Advertisements, affiliating and To-Sitting :)

agentbrokerforum

It seems that your site is only a few days old, so you're not going to get members first few days. Try posting in Forum related sites (no spam, signature only) find blogs to post comments on. Mine is only a few months old and recently more and more people have been joining, from blog posts.

good luck, don't quit

Real Estate and Mortgage Forum - AgentBrokerForum [nofollow]

wwe9112

Thanks. I'm going to be editing the default one as time goes by. I just don't wanna have to manually install mods. I can do gfx for forums like buttons and stuff not to hard, but I have to find the time. Any more sguesstions. Anyone wanna help lol.

starcad

One thing I noticed right off  is the logo at the top is in an shtml area and not showing.  You may want to check that out.
StarCad Plans
http://www.starcadplans.net [nofollow]

Adi.

it's nice and clean.. I think it would be nice if you add some wrestling pictures there too.

LadyAkasha

The only thing I can see is a big empty space and after a long time scrolling, I can see the boards.
Please, resize the picture if you want that people see your forum. ;)

Drunken Clam

The thing I noticed about your site is that it's 'powered by phpBB'  :o

Advertisement: