PHP Fatal error: Out of memory

Started by [SAP]Francis, February 18, 2008, 05:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SAP]Francis

Quote from: mdp on February 23, 2008, 09:04:26 AM
Aww! Lol!  Well good luck fixing your problem!  I'm done and out!
Lol.

Vehicles Forum

Founded By Francis Morissette

Rumbaar

Well looks like you are in the middle of recovering?  Got the can't connect to the DB error.  Be sure to put in the correct db, username and password details.

Also on the current host you are using, is it free or some other advertisement injected into your forum.  As I notice you have an <IFRAME> (most likely in your index.php file).  This could be a hijacked file or hacked account and another reason for the php out of memory errors you are getting.  Check your index.php and index.template.php files for any rough iframe code.
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

[SAP]Francis

Quote from: Rumbaar on February 28, 2008, 04:28:09 AM
Also on the current host you are using, is it free or some other advertisement injected into your forum.  As I notice you have an <IFRAME> (most likely in your index.php file).  This could be a hijacked file or hacked account and another reason for the php out of memory errors you are getting.  Check your index.php and index.template.php files for any rough iframe code.
It is paid and the password is changed everyday. No iframe code found even in base64 coding. I searched but found nothing.

Vehicles Forum

Rumbaar

Well the mySQL username and password I doubt is changed every day or needs to be changed everyday.

But I don't know where you looked or where it's coming from but the following is in your pages source:
<IFRAME FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=250 SRC="http://URLremoved.by.me/st?ad_type=iframe&amp;ad_size=300x250&amp;section=297287"></IFRAME><SCRIPT TYPE="text/javascript" SRC="http://URLRemoved.by.me/st?ad_type=pop&ad_size=0x0&entity=39642&site_code=INSERT_SITE_CODE_HERE&section_code=INSERT_SECTION_CODE_HERE&banned_pop_types=28&pop_times=1&pop_frequency=7200"></SCRIPT>
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

[SAP]Francis

That is my source:

<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in <b>/home/gtasam/public_html/ffa/Sources/Load.php(1758) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>136</b><br />

Vehicles Forum

Rumbaar

Try to visit your page with an alternate browser or clear your cookies/cache.  As when I visit your address that is what is in your source, amongst other things. I'm referring to the address in your signature of course.

[ Themes ]

[SAP]Francis

Anyways, I made it to work now. I deleted everything but my packages folder and Settings.php. Then, I put a clean installation of SMF 1.1.4. I replaced my backup files. It worked: http://ffa.gta-sa-mp.com

Vehicles Forum

Advertisement: