News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Started by Bulakbol, February 18, 2008, 10:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padre gremista

There any way for change the avatar showing of the last reply, for the autor of topic?
www.gremioemfoco.info - A comunidade gremista na internet.

MechSpecs

Has this been updated after the tete et tete between the author, the poster on the previous page and the admins?

IDareKI

If someone has this mod for 2.0.6 or 2.0.7 - please send it for my PM.

T3CHN0

I updated the line at fault only that was no longer looking for the correct php string

Everything else about this mod is still the same, I tested it and works on my 2.0.7 install.

Note: not on all Themes

Arantor

And do you have permission from the mod author to update it? If not, it'll have to be removed since no licence appears to be stated :(

T3CHN0

And no I don't have permission, but if the modder is not doing it him self why can't I help out!.
Remove it then, Just trying to help everyone out.

I am not claiming it as mine everything about it 'email's copyright the lot' it is all still the same.

This mod belongs to the creator not me.
if you don't want it don't download it.

All respect the the author of this mod and his hard work creating it.

Arantor

Because it's the law, sadly. Without formal permission, you're technically in breach of the author's copyright. That's why the team insists on licences for things these days, specifically to deal with this situation.

Padre gremista

How repair this error in annex below?
www.gremioemfoco.info - A comunidade gremista na internet.

margarett

You probably have duplicate code added in MessageIndex.template.php, that's why the avatar column is shown twice...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

AllanD

Does anyone have a working version for 2.x.x?
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

lewism

When installing the latest I could find, I get a 'corruption' and/or 'incompatible' message on my smf 2.0.8.
Is this no longer supported with 2.0.8 and if not, is there anything else that will list avatars with post listings?

Thanks.

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Blue-Suit

Ok I have a little problem I can not get my head around.

I have been playing with this on my localhost  SMF 2.0.1.0

Now I can not get the avatar image to appear on my Board Index yet it shows the no avatar (avatar image) yet as you can see it appears everywhere else..
Simple but what else can I say!

Any Ideas?

br360

I would suggest checking your Subs-BoardIndex.php and theme/BoardIndex.template.php and make sure you aren't missing any code from the mod in either of those two.

Here are the code edits that have to be manually added in those files-

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=223656.msg3350732#msg3350732

Blue-Suit

OK thanks will check again to make sure I have not missed anything.
Once again thanks for the quick reply, although with these edits my re reply may take a little longer ;D

Blue-Suit

I have just double checked these edits and they are as the post you sent me to, so it must be something else! I will re check them for a third time tomorrow morning as it is 2am UK just to make sure!

br360

Is it working properly on the smf curve default theme?

Blue-Suit

I am using the curve theme although it does not look like it in the pics. I have just removed the search and user info from the header and done some simple css changes to get the colour variations I want.

br360

Ah ok. How did you install the mod? Did you try doing it through your package manager, or did you manually do it by adding the mod edits into the files (from the link I posted above)?

Blue-Suit

I did the manual edits from post 464 and the db edits from post 494

Advertisement: