News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WantSome

hiya

I did an uninstall to upgrade to version 3.2 but for some reason that's deleted all the custom items I added to the shop, and cleared all the member's inventories.  Is there a way to get it back?

Ascot

Quote from: Ascot on February 21, 2012, 04:03:31 PM
How do i show an Admin shop link to  Shop admins membergroup who has already set permission.
No idea about this?

silber112

Is there anyway to upgrade without losing any items?

vbgamer45

Warning if you do uninstall it will remove any custom items! To fix you would need to restore from a backup Just noticed this in the package changing it.
And older versions before I started on this project also dropped shop money.

In this case to upgrade I suggest installing manually.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Ascot

Quote from: Ascot on February 26, 2012, 06:31:11 AM
Quote from: Ascot on February 21, 2012, 04:03:31 PM
How do i show an Admin shop link to  Shop admins membergroup who has already set permission.
No idea about this?

Help please, i need it.
regards.

hcfwesker

Quote from: Ascot on February 28, 2012, 09:47:55 AMHow do i show an Admin shop link to  Shop admins membergroup who has already set permission.

Smf version and Shop version you're using?  Also, since i dotn use this Shop version, can you provide a link to the shop admin page, when you view it on your forum.

What I plan to do, is add a sub-menu link under the Shop tab in the main menu, for memebers with Shop Admin permissions, they can see and click this.  but i need the info i asked for.

Ascot

Quote from: hcfwesker on February 28, 2012, 05:55:24 PM
Quote from: Ascot on February 28, 2012, 09:47:55 AMHow do i show an Admin shop link to  Shop admins membergroup who has already set permission.

Smf version and Shop version you're using?  Also, since i dotn use this Shop version, can you provide a link to the shop admin page, when you view it on your forum.

What I plan to do, is add a sub-menu link under the Shop tab in the main menu, for memebers with Shop Admin permissions, they can see and click this.  but i need the info i asked for.

That's exactly what i need.
I use smf 2.0.2 and SMF shop 3.1.8.
I guess php  link is not valid because it has a session id. But i'll try anyways cause i'm not sure. (testing... guess it works ok).

hcfwesker

I just need you to post was comes after ?action= in the link , when you goto the shop admin page

Nitesh Kunnath

How to rename "Send Money to [Username]" to something different....... I want it to set "Send Credits to..."

I am finding it difficult to search for the exact area where this code has been implemented.

vbgamer45

Check the Shop.english.php langauge file
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Nitesh Kunnath

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 09, 2012, 10:50:18 AM
Check the Shop.english.php langauge file
can you specify the exact line ?
Coz, I have replaced "money" with "credits" wherever i did see in this php file but still it is shown "money" under profile. Check the screenshot.

You mean this set of line ?
$txt['shop_send_money'] = 'Send Money to Someone';

Nitesh Kunnath

I am checking the display.template,php file currently.... I think the code must be present there

Nitesh Kunnath

Not able to solve it.... Please help me with the codes.....I need to change the text "send money to... " to "Send Credits to..."

hcfwesker

Quote from: die2mrw007 on March 09, 2012, 10:49:03 AM
How to rename "Send Money to [Username]" to something different....... I want it to set "Send Credits to..."

Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php

Find
$txt['shop_display_send_money'] = 'Send Money To';

Nitesh Kunnath

Quote from: hcfwesker on March 10, 2012, 04:35:10 AM
Quote from: die2mrw007 on March 09, 2012, 10:49:03 AM

Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php

Find
$txt['shop_display_send_money'] = 'Send Money To';
Thanks a lot... :)

sildenafil

I keep getting tons of these in my error log... any ideas how to fix that one... is there anyone else having the problem?

8: Undefined index: shopBuild
File: /home/justyne/public_html/rpg/Themes/default/languages/Shop.english.php (eval?)
Line: 172

pixeleyes

how to add Bank feature under Send money to someone in poster information.

e.g.
Credit : 1000
Inventory:
Send Money to Someone
Bank : 500

AllanD

Looking for help to integrate SMFshop with living avatar.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

InfoStrides

I successfully installed this mod and add items for testing. I added credits to a user and tried to buy stuff which was successful with a message like this "You successfully bought a '₦100 Etisalat'. To use it, click on the "Your Inventory" link on the left."

I visited my inventory as instructed to use my bought stuff. I clicked on use item, here is what I received

QuoteHello, I am a test!
This is all the test item does!!

Back to your Inventory

What do I need to do to fully use it?

Thanks.

vbgamer45

That item appears to be an example item doesn't do anything. Basically an example if you want to build custom items.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: