SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Papoune57

Hello everyone,
I like to know if there is a mod to end to create groups of members of limited duration (without going through the paid subscription)?
I use SMF Shop and I would like the members of my forum to use their "credits" at the end of access to different groups based on the "sum" paid.
The "Change Group" function exists in the SMF mod Shop but once the member has been "buying" it belongs to the group for an indefinite period, I change hand in the administration to put the original group after a while but it is very convenient.

A paid subscription but using the points system mod.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
SMF 2.1.4

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Socialize

Hey guys!
Later, I will post the Spanish php file for Spanish forums/sites. I am still trying to translate it.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Socialize

I finally translated the file! If anyone wants to test this out on their Spanish site, or they have an extra database to try it. Please do so! Hopefully it works and enjoy! Thanks!

Harvester

Im trying to figure out how to do a few things.

1. turn off the feature that allows members to give credits to other members.
2. stop displaying how many bass bucks each member has under their names on each of their posts
3. Stop displaying "View Inventory"  for each member under their names on each of their posts

I checked the permissions and the settings and i dont see where i can accomplish  this.

please assist?

vbgamer45

All three I believe require custom coding.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

hcfwesker

Quote from: Harvester on May 14, 2014, 08:12:59 PM
Im trying to figure out how to do a few things.

1. turn off the feature that allows members to give credits to other members.
2. stop displaying how many bass bucks each member has under their names on each of their posts
3. Stop displaying "View Inventory"  for each member under their names on each of their posts

I checked the permissions and the settings and i dont see where i can accomplish  this.

please assist?

So, you basically want to remove everything in the forum mini-profiles that has to do with the Shop.

Simple enough,

Display.template.php

Find and Remove

// Begin SMFShop 2.3 (Build 11) code
echo '
<li>', $modSettings['shopCurrencyPrefix'], $message['member']['money'], $modSettings['shopCurrencySuffix'], '</li>
<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop;do=invother2;member=', $message['member']['username'], '">', $txt['shop_display_view_inventory'], '</a></li>
<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop;do=sendmoney;member=', $message['member']['username'], '">', $txt['shop_display_send_money'], ' ', $message['member']['name'], '</a></li>';
//END SMFShop code

This wont stop members from being able to send money ... but it WILL remove the link making it tougher for them to do ;)

ephman

Hello,

Is it possible as an admin to add/deduct credits from individual members?
I only see option to add/deduct from an entire membergroup. It would be awesome if it was possible to edit each member's individual forum asset :)

vbgamer45

Under Admin -> Shop -> Members' Inventory

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

jack_1985

I have noticed that some of the old items do not work properly on a 2.X board. Does someone has the knowledge on how to rephrase this piece of code to the 2.0 formulation? Any help is greatly appreciated.  :)

global $db_prefix;

$result = db_query("SELECT shop_nameStyle
                        FROM {$db_prefix}members
                        WHERE id_member = {$user}", __FILE__, __LINE__);

$row = mysql_fetch_array($result, MYSQL_ASSOC);
    if (!isset($row['shop_nameStyle']) || $row['shop_nameStyle'] == "") {
        $nameStyle = "";
    } else {
        $nameStyle = "style='".$row['shop_nameStyle']."' ";
    }

Kindred

I believe that there is a separate version that installs for 2.0.x which uses the 2.0.x db query structure...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jack_1985

Thank you for your reply.  I wasn't aware of that.  :)

I looked through smfshop.com but I didn't manage to find it. Could you please tell me where I could download it? That would be great.  :D

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jack_1985

The item I was looking for (change display name CSS), unfortunately isn't included in the download package. (That is why I initially asked if somebody knew how to rephrase the code for 2.0).

But thanks anyway, I appreciate the effort.  :)

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: jack_1985 on June 26, 2014, 10:23:17 PM
The item I was looking for (change display name CSS), unfortunately isn't included in the download package. (That is why I initially asked if somebody knew how to rephrase the code for 2.0).

But thanks anyway, I appreciate the effort.  :)

I may be able to help you with this, I've become fairly adept at creating items for the shop module... the change display name item that's included in the package doesn't work for you? is this your dilemna?

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

jack_1985

Hi Bob,

It would be great if you could share some of your knowledge on this.  :D

The ChangeDisplay item works properly for me. I'm having trouble with an item that changes the style of a display name, for example to a different color. I used to have this item installed on 1.X, but after switching to 2.X, it no longer works. The problem is that when I use the item, it is giving me a blank screen.

This is the code of the item:
if (!defined('SMF'))
die('Hacking attempt...');

class item_ChangeDisplayNameCSS extends itemTemplate
{
function getItemDetails()
{
$this->authorName = 'Daniel15';
$this->authorWeb = 'http://www.dansoftaustralia.net/';
$this->authorEmail = '[email protected]';

$this->name = 'Change Display Name Style';
$this->desc = 'Change the style of your display name (style is admin-definable)';
$this->price = 75;

$this->require_input = false;
$this->can_use_item = true;
$this->addInput_editable = true;
}

function getAddInput()
{
global $item_info;
// If we're adding a new item, default to this.
if ($item_info[1] == '')
$item_info[1] = 'font-style:oblique';

return '
New Style: <input type="text" name="info1" value="' . $item_info[1] . '"><br />
NOTE: The "New Style" can be any CSS formatting property. <b>Do not</b> put a
semicolon (;) at the end as it is appended automatically.<br /><br />';
    }

function onUse()
{
global $db_prefix, $id_member, $item_info;

$result = db_query("
UPDATE {$db_prefix}members
SET shop_nameStyle = CONCAT(shop_nameStyle, '{$item_info[1]}; ')
WHERE id_member = {$id_member}", __FILE__, __LINE__);

return 'Successfully updated your display name style!';
}

}

?>

I have already made changes to the Source codes manually, so that styles that users have chosen in the past by using this item show up again. But the item itself can no longer be used.

Any ideas what the problem might be?

Advertisement: