News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mstcool

Mstcool

Hey Bob,

Thank you so much for all your help! Unfortunately, I can't seem to make it work. However, I just changed the message people get after they click on use item, when they buy a test item. Changed it from the default to something else and that seems to work for now. In the future I might change it to the way you and I discussed about. But for now, this is fine. So once again, thank you so much for your help! :)   

-Captain Ghost-

Can something like this be made in post
As in image to view resources users had to use their earned credit.

Thanks

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: -Captain Ghost- on September 13, 2014, 05:40:15 AM
Can something like this be made in post
As in image to view resources users had to use their earned credit.

Thanks
Link updated

vbgamer45

Yes it could be made just requires some to program it.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 13, 2014, 09:38:54 AM
Yes it could be made just requires some to program it.
Can you modify it
Please I am requesting

Thanks

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

-Captain Ghost-

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 13, 2014, 12:04:51 PM
Too busy at the moment sorry
No problem it's your choice to make request complete
Btw I am not asking it today but I am ok if you can do this in coming days or weeks at least if you wish can you confirm that will you do this or not

It totally depends upon you

Zozma

There are a lot of pages in this thread so I'm sorry if this has already been addressed:

I use sub accounts on my site and it's important for the members to accrue points by posting with their sub accounts. However, as the shop works now, they have to log into the account they want to get points with in order to get the points on the right account. What I'm hoping for is the ability to get the points on the correct account even when they post using the "Use Account" posting function, whether they are logged into that account or not.

I hope that makes sense.

vbgamer45

That would require the subaccounts mod OT be modified I would contact that author and ask them to add support for SMF shop

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

WantSome

Hello, sorry if this has been asked but I couldn't find anything like it.

I think there may be a bug in the code that doesn't allow you to send money to the user if the user has a different display name to their account name.  The same thing happens with the member search tool.  It returns my display name, not my account username.

e.g. my display name is WantSome on my forum but the account username is 'admin'.  So if people try to send money to WantSome the shop tells them the user doesn't exist. 

It makes sending lots of different people credits after a game, say, quite difficult.  I'd appreciate any tips on this!

Thanks!

hcfwesker

Quote from: WantSome on November 28, 2014, 02:13:40 PMI'd appreciate any tips on this!

I use SA Shop, and haven't tested this, this may be a place to look.

Sources/shop/Shop-Send.php

Find
// Get the id and name of member to send to
$result = $smcFunc['db_query']('', "
SELECT id_member, member_name
FROM {db_prefix}members
WHERE member_name = {string:moneyto}
LIMIT 1",
array(
'moneyto' => $moneyTo,
));
$row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($result);

replace with

// Get the id and name of member to send to
$result = $smcFunc['db_query']('', "
SELECT id_member, member_name, real_name
FROM {db_prefix}members
WHERE real_name = {string:moneyto}
LIMIT 1",
array(
'moneyto' => $moneyTo,
));
$row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($result);

If it doesn't work, then just revert the changes back to the original.

SMFHacks.com Team

Update 3.3.2
!Fixed sending money on Shop-Send.php for users allowing both real_name,member_name instead of just member_name.
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

WantSome

Thanks for the fix!  It works like a dream. 

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

I have just spent the last couple days tweaking this mod a bit...
I've corrected the fact that it awards credits to the posting member whether the post will be moderated or not, so spammers can accumulate credits even before, or whether, you allow the post to be published... to correct this you have to adjust the code in Post.php so that if post will be approved automatically no action will necessary, but hold off credit award if it has to be moderated first, this part is easy, just add a conditional statement to the code that adds the credits...

Then in Subs-Post.php add this snippet inside the loop of function approvePosts as the last step, I put it right after it executes counting posts and it seems to function fine so far, this is recent so hasn't been put through a full fledged grinder yet lol, use at your own risk, but that is a flaw in the logic to not have this ability...

//WPC Custom Hack
if (($msgs) && ($approve))
{
// Begin SMFShop code

// New topic?
if ($notification_topics)
$points = !empty($board_info['shop_pertopic']) ? $board_info['shop_pertopic'] : $modSettings['shopPointsPerTopic'];
else
$points = !empty($board_info['shop_perpost']) ? $board_info['shop_perpost'] : $modSettings['shopPointsPerPost'];

// Are bonuses allowed in this board?
// Strip out all BBCode
$plaintext = preg_replace('[\[(.*?)\]]', ' ', $row['body']);
// Convert all newlines into spaces
$plaintext = str_replace(array('<br />', "\r", "\n"), ' ', $plaintext);
// Convert multiple successive spaces into a single space
$plaintext = preg_replace('/\s+/', ' ', $plaintext);

// The bonus for each word...
$points += ($modSettings['shopPointsPerWord'] * str_word_count($plaintext));
// ...and bonus for each letter
$points += ($modSettings['shopPointsPerChar'] * strlen($plaintext));

// Is there a limit set, and are we over it?
if (isset($modSettings['shopPointsLimit']) && $modSettings['shopPointsLimit'] != 0 && $points > $modSettings['shopPointsLimit'])
// If so, set the number of points to the limit
$points = $modSettings['shopPointsLimit'];

// Give the user their points
$result_shop2 = $smcFunc['db_query']('', "
UPDATE {db_prefix}members
SET money = money + {float:points}
WHERE id_member = {int:id}
LIMIT 1",
array(
'points' => $points,
'id' => $row['id_member'],
));
cache_put_data('user_settings-' . $row['id_member'], null, 60);
// End SMFShop code
};

Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

fabriig2

hi!! any have translate for smfshop 3.3.2 in spansih_es ?? thanks
hola!! alguien tiene la traduccion para smfshop 3.3.2?? graccias

WantSome

Hi all!

I have had two members tell me that their pocket money has mysteriously moved from 0 to -3 credits.  Can anyone tell me how it's possibly for negative funds to appear in the pocket?  I thought it was impossible.

Any advice on where to check for any bugs will be appreciated.

I am running 2.0.9 and have recently updated the mod.  Both members tell me that they banked all their funds a while back (i.e. pocket = 0) and haven't since bought anything. 

Thanks!

Advertisement: