News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuman

The shop and everything works perfect however there are no permissions to allow anyone besides admins to add /remove / alter the store? My co-admins (Copy of the admin rank entirely) have all the permisisons and cannot alter the store, I'm not sure if thats default or a bug.

.aura.

I have installed the shop, to use as a points system on our forum, thank you its a great mod.

I would like to remove from our members view, the "View Inventory" that sits under each person profile picture.  We dont plan to use the inventory, hence wanting to remove the words from display.   I have looked in the templates files but cant seem to find it.

The View Inventory as shown below is what i wish to remove.

Thanks so much in advance for any suggestions. 

aura

vbgamer45

It would be in the display.template.php file
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

.aura.

thanks for your help, i couldnt find it, decided to try again and suddenly it appeared. *grins*

vbgamer45

Glad you were able to find it
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Having trouble using items, keeps triggering the cheating error message when it shouldn't... running SMF 2.1 beta 3...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

vbgamer45

Untested with SMF 2.1 beta 3 at this time.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Goodman854

If you edit any items they all zero out and can't be changed this mod and the other one have been broken to the point of unusableness since almost the start. don't know why that happens.

vbgamer45

Which item which SMF version? How are you editing them?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Cuda Cody

After looking in the FAQ's and doing a "search" this seems like the best place to ask a question about the Shop Mod.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea have having this mod and can't wait to get it installed.  Having some trouble getting it to install correctly.

Here's what happens when I try to install it.  I get a line 16 ./Sources/Subs.php   Test failed.   

Thank you in advance for any tips or help you might suggest.

Here's a screen shot of the error....

I looked though the 4 pages of searches that came back from the 153 pages in this thread about Sources/Subs.php and I think I'm more confused.  This newb really needs some help.  I'm on SMF version 2.0.12

vbgamer45

You would need to install it then make the change were it failed manually.
You can upload it to http://www.smfhacks.com/smf-package-parser.html to get the file changes.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Cuda Cody

A super thank you for the fast response vbgamer45.  I've seen many of your posts and you are a legend to newb's like me.   And I hate being the newb that asks dumb questions, so let me try to figure out what you are suggesting I do.  I think you want me to take the ZIP file (for the Shop Mod) and upload it to that SMF Package Parser?  Let me try that....

THANKS!!!!!

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 15, 2016, 09:56:44 PM
You would need to install it then make the change were it failed manually.
You can upload it to http://www.smfhacks.com/smf-package-parser.html [nofollow] to get the file changes.

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Cuda Cody

I upload the file to the link you shared and I get a page like this:

Feel like I missed something.  What do I do with that info?

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 15, 2016, 10:10:15 PM
Yes try that.

vbgamer45

Fixed a bug in the SMF 2.0 package redownload from the mod site.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Cuda Cody

The new 3.3.3 version gives me this message when I try to upload it:

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 16, 2016, 01:33:57 AM
Fixed a bug in the SMF 2.0 package redownload from the mod site.

Cuda Cody

I installed 3.3.2 with the failed test and it didn't work.  So I tried to remove it and it gives an error in Line 10 (./Sources/Subs.php   Test failed).  Then the Gallery Pro is giving this error....

If I reinstall the Shop Mod 3.3.2 (again with the error  line 16 ./Sources/Subs.php   Test failed.) the Gallery works again.

vbgamer45

Yes because the gallery pro thinks smf shop is installed.
You would have to delete in the smf_settings database table references to SMF Shop

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Cuda Cody

That's if I want to get the Gallery Pro to work without the Shop Mod, correct?  I really want to get the Shop Mod to install and work.

Or are saying to get the 3.3.3 Shop Mod to install correctly I need to make the delete the table?  This is what I get when trying to install the 3.3.3 Shop Mod

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 16, 2016, 11:08:19 AM
Yes because the gallery pro thinks smf shop is installed.
You would have to delete in the smf_settings database table references to SMF Shop

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: