SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuda Cody

Looks like I found the 2 Mods that will not work together.  I systematically removed all the Mods on my site one at a time until the Shop Mod would install without any errors.  Wasn't until I removed the Gallery Pro that the Shop Mod would install.

Is anyone else using the Shop Mod with Gallery Pro?

vbgamer45

What about installing SMF Shop then installing the gallery?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Cuda Cody

To help determine the exact issue I'm doing all my testing with no other Mods installed.  When I install the Shop Mod first it works great.  Then install the Gallery Pro second it also works great.  They both function fine until I try to remove the Shop Mod.  If I try to remove the Shop Mod with gallery installed I get this error...

If I remove Gallery Pro and then try to remove the Shop Mod I get a fatal error....

Any thoughts on why this might be happening?

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 20, 2016, 11:11:34 PM
What about installing SMF Shop then installing the gallery?

vbgamer45

That's normal behavior in SMF when installing packages that modify files. Language files have the most common issue and our safe to ignore in most cases.
If you install a file that edits a place then another mod edits the same area it can cause an unistall conflict unless they are uninstalled in order.

The uninstall file missing in that case that is not normal that sounds like an error in the SMF package manager or file permissions.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

Update
!Removed some mysql_ functions from SMF 2.0 version
!Fixed bug in download file item not removing it from the inventory SMF 2.0
!Some minor security fixes admin side. SMF 2.0
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

redxiii13

Ive been around and around with this and decided to sign up and ask for help.  Running on 2.0.13

After trying multiple different things I removed everything, purged the cache, went to default theme, and installed only this package. 
If I attempt to edit an item, use an item, (cant see item avatars either) I get:

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/homepages/31/d669353868/htdocs/clickandbuilds/SMF/RedXiii/Sources/shop/items/ChangeUsername.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5.6') in /homepages/31/d669353868/htdocs/clickandbuilds/SMF/RedXiii/Sources/shop/Shop-Inventory.php on line 162

Item images and all files are in their respective folders so definitely confused.

Kindred

are you certain that the Changeusername.php file is present and has the correct chmod permissions?

That error usually indicates that a file is missing, a function is missing from the file, or the file has the wrong chmod permissions (644, maybe 664 might be needed)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

Quote from: SMFHacks.com Team on January 15, 2017, 04:05:17 PM
Update
!Removed some mysql_ functions from SMF 2.0 version
!Fixed bug in download file item not removing it from the inventory SMF 2.0
!Some minor security fixes admin side. SMF 2.0

Having trouble logging into your website, you may have a very old email for my account registered there, bperry921... have repeatedly tried requesting password change, no emails forthcoming, please hook me up I wish to be a beta tester
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

redxiii13

Quote from: Kindred on February 15, 2017, 08:54:56 AM
are you certain that the Changeusername.php file is present and has the correct chmod permissions?

That error usually indicates that a file is missing, a function is missing from the file, or the file has the wrong chmod permissions (644, maybe 664 might be needed)

Finally went in and checked all permissions.  All permissions available.  Change file is present.  Cant touch a single item or edit it except for the test item.

Can buy the items, change my name or users names but then if i hit submit it fails.

aetherdan

Hi All,

Having a major issue with the mod. When ever a user tries to use an item, the server returns a HTTP ERROR 500.

This also happens when trying to add/edit or remove any items from the shop administration part.

vbgamer45

Check your forum's error log or apache error log for clues

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

aetherdan

Error
[Thu Mar 23 04:25:09.672948 2017] [:error] [pid 21658] [client *removed*] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/Sources/shop/items/increasetimeloggedin.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/Sources/shop/Shop-Inventory.php on line 219, referer: https://*removed*/index.php?action=shop;do=inv2&id=2

Files in directory of /var/www/html/Sources/shop/items/
ls
AddToPostCount.php     DisplayMessage.php        RandomMoney.php
ChangeDisplayName.php  EmailAdmin.php            Rock.php
ChangeOtherTitle.php   filedownload.php          Steal.php
ChangeUsername.php     IncreaseKarma.php         StickyTopic.php
ChangeUserTitle.php    IncreaseTimeLoggedIn.php  testitem2.php
DecreasePost.php       PrimaryMemberGroup.php    testitem.php

CHMOD Permission of IncreaseTimeLoggedIn.php
  File: 'IncreaseTimeLoggedIn.php'
  Size: 3591            Blocks: 8          IO Block: 4096   regular file
Device: ca01h/51713d    Inode: 397902      Links: 1
Access: (0777/-rwxrwxrwx)  Uid: (   48/  apache)   Gid: (  501/     www)

vbgamer45

Rename the file to exactly increasetimeloggedin.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

aetherdan

[Thu Mar 23 05:21:13.333733 2017] [:error] [pid 23542] [client *removed*] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/Sources/shop/items/IncreaseTimeLoggedIn.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/Sources/shop/Shop-Inventory.php on line 162, referer: https://*removed*/index.php?action=shop;do=inv

Why is it now wanting correct casing?

Also this time the error occurred when clicking 'use item' on the inventory view page, not on the secondary page that displays:
QuoteThis item requires further input. Please complete the fields below, and then press "Use Item"
Which is odd cause we have gone back a step just by changing the letter casing of the file name, but get the exact same error.

I have gone and installed the mod both ways, via the package browser and by using the upload compressed file. Both ways still have the exact same issue, and permissions seems to be fine, and the files all exist.

Have also CHMOD all directories and files in the shop mod to 777, no change in error.

vbgamer45

Not sure I guess have a copy of there for both cases and see if it helps.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

aetherdan

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 23, 2017, 01:47:48 AM
Not sure I guess have a copy of there for both cases and see if it helps.

That worked!

But now we cant use the shop admin panel to add or remove items. Understandably heres the new error:
[Thu Mar 23 06:14:06.406415 2017] [:error] [pid 3569] [client *removed*] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class item_IncreaseTimeLoggedIn in /var/www/html/Sources/shop/items/increasetimeloggedin.php on line 74, referer: https://*removed*/index.php?action=admin;area=shop_general;d9acea6=b3c20b55b81793fb3a4e0ee6e79a4529

EDIT SOLVED!

Ok for anyone who experiences this issue in the future (I expect its a linux case sensitive parsing issue), the problem is a two part fix.

• First you need to manually delete all the items currently listed in the Shop Admin portal on your SMF Forum.
  • Edit all the shop items files in your ./Sources/shop/items/ directory to be lowercase.

Enjoy the mod and I hope this helps someone in the future.

lukonic

Hello,
could someone please teach me(show for like a baby) how to make so that when a person uses the "sticky topic", the topic would become normal again after a week. i mean, how do i make the sticky topic temporary?

vbgamer45

I don't think that is possible. Once it is sticky always sticky.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

lukonic

Quote from: vbgamer45 on March 27, 2017, 08:37:26 AM
I don't think that is possible. Once it is sticky always sticky.
Shame, this would've been very useful. i guess i'll have to try to code myself x.x

aetherdan

I have noticed that if you disable, under forum permissions for a specific board, it doesn't work. Is this happening for others?

Count Shop Points > Members will receive Shop credits for posting in this forum.

The other thing is that when a post is deleted, it subtracts what appears to be the post credit for a topic, rather than the credit assigned to a post.

Advertisement: