Where can I advertise this?

Started by Zzflarer3, February 25, 2008, 08:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zzflarer3

<snip. This isn't an ad board. You've already posted in the showcase. Why not add your site to your signature! -H>

There are not much energy drinkers forums out there...  :-[

Hushed

Yeah, its a great niche to fill though! I <3 the theme.

Show it off in the showcase. Create a signature, join general discussion forums, and post there. Look for blogs about energy drinks, and ask them if they will advertise your site. To my knowledge I know of no Energy Drink Forums (But then again, I havn't looked), so it should be pretty easy to advertise. You should probably get a free co.nr [nofollow] domain if you can't get a .com one for whatever reason, makes the site easier to remember.

One thing I noticed though. . .
Mixes
Share your mixes, no alcohol or drugs.
Why not have people take their posts with [Alcoholic] or [Regular] or something like that? I mean I can see why you would eliminate drugs, but why alcohol?
[nofollow]
TheHushed [nofollow]

Zzflarer3

Neorics

lol, i know exactly of a forum that uses the same theme as you and it can net you your own domain name fore FREE!!!

same way i got my domain name www.gamedealerx.com

pm me if you want the details
[For Hire] I can help you with anything regarding Simple Machines Forum  ~ My Portfolio

Zzflarer3

Quote from: Neorics on February 28, 2008, 08:43:52 PM
lol, i know exactly of a forum that uses the same theme as you and it can net you your own domain name fore FREE!!!

same way i got my domain name www.gamedealerx.com [nofollow]

pm me if you want the details

Im not ******ing stupid. I run k0h.org [nofollow], I do not need a domain name, the forum is part of the k0h network.

N00b.

Sorry I was a bit harsh, I just got a bit angry, sorry about that. You were just trying to help, I am very sorry.

Neorics

lol it's ok, my bad as well, it's just that Hushed mentioned that you might be able to get a .co.nr domain so i thought you might be interested ^^

but yah, showcase is the section for you
[For Hire] I can help you with anything regarding Simple Machines Forum  ~ My Portfolio

H

Topic closed as you've discovered the showcase.
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

Advertisement: