So, can someone help me with my forum

Started by LOLwut, February 29, 2008, 12:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOLwut

Hello guys! I kinda want some tips and help on how to make my forum more

>:( its so sweet it makes me wanna punch a baby.

www.thehalopro.com

i think it looks good but what does it need?
www.TizeMe.com

The #1 place to show off your website/forum/blog/youtube channel, you name it!

- ALL FOR FREE.

dakotaroar

Think of it this way: what does your site offer that a thousand other Halo sites don't already offer?  It doesn't have to be features on the forum, it could even be a sense of style or flair.  You could attract a certain kind of player, rather than "anyone who thinks they might be pro level." I haven't played in a while, but looking at your site I don't know who you are really after for users.  How will posting on your site help me decide whether to go pro?  Do you have pros at the site who will play against you and rank you?  Do you have an internal ranking system (maybe not needed)? 

It seems a little to folksy to use "I" in your intro, especially if you don't identify yourself.

Good luck with the site.  I suggest you use a more descriptive subject in the future, "can someone help me with my forum" doesn't explain anything (we're all looking for help...).
The only forum for students in North and South Dakota!  Campus Dakota.

LOLwut

Well...I guess you weren't an ass about it. Would you help me rewrite an intro?

SO far the 2 kids shadow and evilmidget are pro's

I was thinking of maybe...if you post alot you get an free xboxlive 48hour trial card?
www.TizeMe.com

- ALL FOR FREE.

dakotaroar

Wouldn't anyone who thinks they can go pro already be subscribed to XBoxLive?
The only forum for students in North and South Dakota!  Campus Dakota.

LOLwut

yea you def. dont get it. See to get pro , you play xboxlive. When you think you are good enough, come here. Show us some gameplay, a montage.
www.TizeMe.com

- ALL FOR FREE.

Advertisement: