News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme] XdN Classic for SMF 1.0e

Started by Xenomorph, January 10, 2005, 02:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenomorph

Quote from: [Unknown] on January 13, 2005, 07:49:46 PM
There are a few calendar ones stored in the database, no more than that.

A couple are hardcoded (again, calendar... a few error messages) but again, very few.  The style.css file has 99% of the important colors.

-[Unknown]

do you know if future versions of SMF will move more stuff like that into the CSS file?

things like the background color of tables in the index.template, the color of the admin's name (on the list of members logged in), the calendar color settings, and some other stuff are hard coded (and only seem to work well with Light colored themes). all of those are ideal things to have controlled via the style.css file.

Xenomorph

just a quick bump to let people know i updated the theme some (updated link on first post)

[Unknown]

Quote from: Xenomorph on January 14, 2005, 02:17:10 AM
do you know if future versions of SMF will move more stuff like that into the CSS file?

Some yes.

Quotethings like the background color of tables in the index.template, the color of the admin's name (on the list of members logged in), the calendar color settings, and some other stuff are hard coded (and only seem to work well with Light colored themes). all of those are ideal things to have controlled via the style.css file.

Unlikely for the online colors, because they are controlled in the administration center and not theme dependant.

-[Unknown]

maritimesbob

So how can the calender font/background colours be changed? Great theme, just installed it.

maritimesbob

Actually it is the font colour I`m interested in changing. Dark blue seems a poor colour against a black background.

Is this hard coded or within the css ?

I am talking about the calender by the way.

[Unknown]

Which color?  Some of them are in the settings.

-[Unknown]

[Unknown]

Admin -> Edit Features and Options -> Calendar -> Event color.

-[Unknown]

maritimesbob

Oh, simple when you know how!!

Thanks a lot.

maritimesbob

I want to add an extra button along the top, with the home, members etc.

Where would I add this in the template? As I am unsure of the font used in creating those buttons, I would have to re-create them all, so that the new button would match.

Thankyou.

white1

hi....

i need to find the display.template file for this skin but it isnt in the directory? where can i find it?

Miraenda

There isn't a file in this theme called Display.template.php at all when you download it.  If you explain precisely what you are wanting to do, people might be able to assist in determining which file you would need to locate/edit otherwise for this theme.  It is possible you could copy the default Display.template.php or something to use instead.

Thanks.

d3v

Is it possible to get "Delete Selected" button in the manner of the existing white on black XDN buttons? Thank you.

If the the text is too large it can easily be renamed to "del selected".

klumy

Advertisement: