News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

AJAX Instant Quick Reply

Started by SlammedDime, May 29, 2008, 06:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padre gremista

Possible is update to SMF 2.0.7 version?

I install here emulating SMF 2.0 RC4 version and not work.
www.gremioemfoco.info - A comunidade gremista na internet.

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

It is surprising that you cannot install via emulating to SMF 2.0 RC4. If you have followed this topic: "How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version?", you might see some errors but that may be due to some other mods. It definitely can be fixed by manual modifications.

In case you still wanna install this mod, you have to manually modify the related files. I listed them out for you:
$sourcedir/Errors.php
$sourcedir/Display.php
$sourcedir/Post.php
$themedir/Display.template.php
$themedir/scripts/topic.js
$themedir/Xml.template.php

If you can get that files and attach them here, may be I or somebody else will help you in making the necessary changes to the said files.

Aaron10

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

I dont see why it will not...

Aaron10

Installed on 2.0.8 with no errors! Awesome. (For the record I haven't installed the previous mod I mentioned yet).

I didn't have this:

Find:
if ((isset($context['pretty']['oldschoolquery']) || $context['pretty']['query_string']['board'] != $context['pretty']['board_urls'][$board]) && $modSettings['pretty_enable_filters'])

Replace:
if (!isset($_REQUEST['xml']) && (isset($context['pretty']['oldschoolquery']) || $context['pretty']['query_string']['board'] != $context['pretty']['board_urls'][$board]) && $modSettings['pretty_enable_filters'])

but said it wasn't vital so nevermind. Many thanks for this mod.

JerzyLS

This modification doesn't work with YouTube links and SimpleColorizer for me.
It isn't important, but I will be pleasure to solve these inconveniences.

Dhayzon

memokal

Its not working with SMF 2.0.12

please update this one really need this..................................................... uhhhh

d3vcho

Hello!

Are you sure? This should work almost on any SMF version... You can follow this in case you didn't previously: How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version?

By the way, an update for this Mod is not probable since the author's last connection was on 2014.

Regards :)
"Greeting Death as an old friend, they departed this life as equals"

memokal

Quote from: d3vcho on December 05, 2016, 02:40:22 PM
Hello!

Are you sure? This should work almost on any SMF version... You can follow this in case you didn't previously: How can I install a mod that doesn't work in my SMF version?

By the way, an update for this Mod is not probable since the author's last connection was on 2014.

Regards :)

Hello Thanks for your help. I succeed to install the mod

but now i cant enable it on my forum. It says i have to enable but there i cant find the configurations and i dont know where to enable mods

Aaron10

Working fine on 2.0.14 after manually editing the files.

becometa

Quote from: Harvest on December 05, 2013, 03:18:41 PM
There seems to be a problem either on new version of SMF or Chrome. When the new post is aded the site does not "reload" and in the consol I get an error -
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<error> has no method 'getElementsByTagName'

in the onPostDone function.

Any ideas?

Bumping. Same here on SMF 2.0.15
Firefox, Opera and Vivaldi are working fine without any errors in console.
Chrome and Safari are the only ones not producing the right output - in order to see the message the manual page refresh is needed and console is being filled with error

XMLDoc.getElementsByTagName is not a function

Advertisement: