News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

DS-Natural

Started by Bikken, June 15, 2008, 03:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bikken

Link to the theme

DS-Natural is a sober and clean design using earthy colors.

http://demo.dzinerstudio.com

TosTos

Wowww, excellent theme. It looks like a little bit Alak, but very nice.

Apllicmz

Nice work
Good themes

KompLo

Ovvvv, very nice theme..
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

padexx

well dzined (as always)  8)

ormuz

Great work!

And free... :D

Highbuzz

For some reason when I edit the stylesheet, it does not reflect my edits, even after I click apply changes? When you edit it, you see what it looks like in a little preview box - I see that change, but when I save, the forum itself does not change.

What's up? I've hit refresh, opened it in IE, FF, and Opera, so it's definitely not a refresh issue...

It's a VERY nice theme but I want to tweak it to match my main site more.

Dudi

Bikken

Thanks a lot for your comments guys.  ;)

Note: Theme has been updated with a fix: The Home button did not highlight when viewing the message index or display index.

Bikken

Quote from: Highbuzz on June 16, 2008, 05:30:11 PM
For some reason when I edit the stylesheet, it does not reflect my edits, even after I click apply changes? When you edit it, you see what it looks like in a little preview box - I see that change, but when I save, the forum itself does not change.

What's up? I've hit refresh, opened it in IE, FF, and Opera, so it's definitely not a refresh issue...

It's a VERY nice theme but I want to tweak it to match my main site more.

Not sure what's wrong on your end, Highbuzz. I have no problem editing the style.css file on my test forum.

dico

how do i make a new button??

i need 2 new buttons

one for my arcade and one for my shop

and possibly another one

Bikken

Do these edits in index.template file.

1. Add 'arcade' to current actions array:

if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('search', 'admin', 'arcade', 'calendar', 'profile', 'mlist', 'register', 'login', 'help', 'pm')))

2. Find // Show the start of the tab section. and add this anywhere between the other buttons

// SMF Arcade
echo '<li><a' , $current_action=='arcade' ? ' class="current"' : '' , ' href="', $scripturl, '?action=arcade"><span>' , $txt['arcade'] , '</span></a></li>';

Do the same for any other button you want to use.

dico

^thnx

i did exactly what u said and the arcade button shows fine

but  i made another button for my shop section right after the arcade button and it doesnt show even though u can click on the area where it should be and activate it

before clicked

after u click the empty area beside the arcade button where the shop button is invisible

any ideas why the shop button isnt showing before clicked

Bikken

Dico, can you post the code you used for the shop button?

dico

1. Add 'shop' to current actions array:

if (in_array($context['current_action'], array('search', 'admin', 'shop', 'calendar', 'profile', 'mlist', 'register', 'login', 'help', 'pm')))

Quote2. Find // Show the start of the tab section. and add this anywhere between the other buttons

Quote// SMF Shop
               echo '<li><a' , $current_action=='shop' ? ' class="current"' : '' , ' href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop"><span>' , $txt['shop'] , '</span></a></li>';

Bikken

Try replacing ' , $txt['shop'] , ' with just Shop

dico

thnx

works perfect

but one question why wouldnt the new code for an arcade button not work for the shop button w/ that edit?

Bikken

Because arcade uses a language string for the button text, your shop isn't.

Read more about language strings: http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=395.msg528#msg528

ArkServer

Hi, i like this theme but it doesnt work with the admanagement mod (ad does not display on the index page) is it possible to edit this so that the ad managment does work with the theme? because this theme rocks :D!

ArkServer

I noticed from someone on this forums that told me that the "Did you miss your activation email?" is not displayed properly. Do you know how i can change it so that it shows the text entirely? www.javaforums.net thanks!

Advertisement: