[SMF Converter] PHP-Nuke 7.9

Started by SleePy, June 19, 2008, 08:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleePy

Software: PHP-Nuke
Version: 7.9

This is the official support topic for PHP-Nuke converter.  Use this topic to ask for support for this converter.

Note: This was tested on PHP-Nuke 7.9, but should in theory work on other versions of PHP-Nuke if the database changes have not been to great.

Changelog

How to convert
Use this convert.php with the .sql file attached in this topic.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

I Agree

I'm trying to help a forum convert from phpnuke8.0 (installed by the hosting service provider) to smf 1.1.5.

The phpnuke7.7? to smf1.1.x converter outputs...

-------------------------------
Converting...
Successful.
Recalculating forum statistics... Successful.
Conversion Complete
-------------------------------

But no changes appear to be made to the smf forum (/database -- presumably.)

Everyone here helped me faithfully convert a vbulletin bbs to SMF once, and I'm hoping I can get the same sort of hand holding this time around as well ;D

PS: Nuke seems to be based on PHPbb. So, I'm wondering if it might be a good idea to try to use the PHPbb converter instead (as I'm guessing it is probably a more utilized/vetted converter.)

I Agree

I Agree

Almost in the clear... we really need an SQL query that will change all the Message icons for each post to 1 rather than 0 ???

ThorstenE

I'm not sure what you mean but I belive you wan't to change the icon to "default"? --->>>

UPDATE smf_messages SET icon ='xx';

I Agree

Yes, that's close enough. thank you so much!

JBlaze

I Agree, is this solved now?

Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

I Agree

^SOLVED (I guess -- Not my thread to mark ;D)

Lum-chan

I know this thread is rather old but I'm sorry for this. Is there a newer version available to convert an PHP-Nuke 8.1 update 3.5 to SMF 2.0 Final? The currently available converter via the downloads section is giving me some troubles on converting. See this topic I have started:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=441358.0

Thanks in advance!
Lum-chan

Advertisement: