News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Images On Board

Started by Bulakbol, June 23, 2008, 05:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apochalypse

Quote from: yakyakyak on June 22, 2011, 01:19:14 PM
Quote from: yakyakyak on June 07, 2011, 11:49:15 AM
I can only say from experience of making many many forums that IOB is best installed as the first mod in the list of things to do and then i have never had problems albeit as i said this version was for RC3 not 5

:-X

working fine for me on 2.0 with minor edits from parser
Worked almost for me with 2.0 gold , had to manually change the line in ManageBoards.template.php since it's not the same origianlly with 2.0 gold.
However if you follow what spoogs said it will work, except that first line is different.

Then again, I get some minor issues with the layout that I'll have to see if I can work out.
It doesn't replace the original image that I hoped it did, but rather it added another one to the right.
Could be that I've misunderstood it sure, but yea. :)

computel

I got multiple errors on mine.

1. Replace ./Themes/default/ManageBoards.template.php Test failed
* 9. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php Test failed
1. Replace ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php Test failed
* 10. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/Settings.template.php Test successful
* 11. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php Test failed
1. Add After ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php Test failed
* 12. Execute Modification ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php Test failed
1. Add After ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php Test failed

tamasir

SMF version 2.0
Images On Board version 2.1

/Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test failed
SMF 1x version
Quote<label for="view_newest_first"><input type="checkbox" name="default_options[view_newest_first]" id="view_newest_first" value="1"', !empty($context['member']['options']['view_newest_first']) ? ' checked="checked"' : '', ' class="check" /> ', $txt['recent_posts_at_top'], '</label>
                        </td>
                               </tr>';
What shall I look for in the 2.0 versions?

/Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php    Test failed
SMF 1x version
Quote<td class="windowbg2 info">
What shall I look for in the 2.0 versions?

Thanks...
tamasir~

nick03

when will supported version 2.0?

Valguskera

Awsome mod.  :) Can someone help me getting  impulse2 theme working ?  ( SMF 2.0 )
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2060

many thanks in advance   :)

Valguskera

Quote from: Valguskera on July 22, 2011, 03:37:23 PM
Awsome mod.  :) Can someone help me getting  impulse2 theme working ?  ( SMF 2.0 )
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2060

many thanks in advance   :)

uh sorry, I meant can someone help me getting "Images On Board" mode working in impulse2 ?  ::)

rgecy

Any word if this mod is being updated for SMF 2.0 Gold?

Thanks,

Robert

kingkingston

not sure if this mod will be continued, brilliant mod anyway

Valguskera

may have some other similar mod, if anyone knows?
This mod could be put in next SMF relise, maybe someone would recommend SMF team?

rgecy

Yeah I love this mod!  It really added some style to the forum categories.

Does anyone know if the owner is still active at all?  I see in his profile he hasnt been on the forum since 2009.

Robert 

DeepBlueGXP

I really likes this feature on smf 1.14 and I want it to work on 2.0 Please see what else is wrong.  I'm an old programmer and I'm not up to speed on the database coding.

I attached is a updated install-2.x.xml with new parameters trying to get this install to work but I get this error now.  What else?

Table 'kpman_kp20110812.boards' doesn't exist
File: /home/kpman/public_html/forum2/Packages/temp/img_link2b.php
Line: 18

Line 18 of the above file is this
$smcFunc['db_add_column']('boards', $img_link);

*    8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/ManageBoards.template.php    Test failed
      1.    Replace    ./Themes/default/ManageBoards.template.php    Test failed
*    9.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test failed
      1.    Replace    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test failed
*    10.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Settings.template.php    Test successful
*    11.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After    ./Themes/default/BoardIndex.template.php    Test failed
*    12.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After    ./Themes/default/MessageIndex.template.php    Test failed

Below is what I updated with the attached Install-2.x.xml

ManageBoards.template.php Section 8 Error: Fixed search and replace code

Profile.template.php.   Section 9 Error:
Search issue: looked for code ending in </td> and <tr>, where new 2.0 uses <li> and </li>
Search issue: looked for code matching class="check", where new 2.0 uses class="input_check"

Section 11 and 12 are the same codes for the BoardIndex.template.php and MessageIndex.template.php

search looks for <td class="windowbg2 info"> and it exists as this now <tr id="board_', $board['id'], '" class="windowbg2">
This was not the end of the program line anymore so for the add code to follow, the search needs to look for the below code and allowed the original code for add to follow this line $board['href'] : $scripturl . '?action=unread;board=' . $board['id'] . '.0;children'), '">';

maximus23

Hi,

I have modified the "ImagesonBoards" for my personal use.
Use at your own risk.
Tested : Freshly installed SMF 2.0 and Curve Only.
I am not supporting the attached package.
Please !!! You should use the mod authors version once he updates it !!!
Pas de support par PM ou Courrier...Veuillez utiliser le forum pour vous avoir une réponse rapide à votre demande d'aide. Merci.
Amitiés et à Bientôt...
No support by PM or Mail...You will get better and faster responses in the support forums. Thank you.
Have a nice day...

rgecy

Maximus,

Wow!  Thanks so much!  Works great on 2.0 Gold.

The author to this mod has not even been on here for over a year.  Maybe you could request to take over the mod!

Robert

Loshmi

Thanks maximus23, works great also on SMF 2.0.1.

pumpituplive

maximus23 Thanks!!! your modification is very good, run in 2.0!
Pump It Up, Kpop, Hoy Wings, Beer & Novia, es la Vida (h)

Dave J

Thanks very much maximus23 for updating this, it works for 2.0.1 with no errors.
If you want quizzes to add to the new SMF2.1 quiz mod go here . There are also walkthroughs in the forum to explain how to install them and other tips.

marcoaureliocommodo

do this mod exist for Smf version 2.0.1?
if not, can you updates it?
thanks

ps: I've written this post for ask a question: I've tried to updates thi mod but unfortunately I failed

iPhoneDestek

This modification is not comfortable with smf 2.0.1. Is there an update to SMF 2.0.1?

last updated in 2009

$$  Q u a l i t y    I n f o r m a t i o n    L i n e  for iPhone $$

<   M O D  |  T R A N S L A T O R  |  TO  |  TUR  |  A N D   |  G E R   >

Advertisement: