Custom Form Mod

Started by live627, July 09, 2008, 10:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proderf

Empire KickAss

Quote from: Proderf on June 28, 2015, 09:58:56 PM
^^^^^^^^^
Please don't bump posts, they will answer. just takes time  ;)
If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow .Thank You!!!

Will Scarlet

Hello, is there any way to increase the allowed characters in an info box?

Proderf

NVM I GOT IT TO WORK :D thank y'all for the help :D

Shambles

Quote from: Empire KickAss on June 28, 2015, 10:14:24 PM
Quote from: Proderf on June 28, 2015, 09:58:56 PM
^^^^^^^^^
Please don't bump posts, they will answer. just takes time  ;)

There's absolutely no harm in bumping a post after a few days.

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: Proderf on June 25, 2015, 10:51:29 AM
OK, so now everything is working just fine, except now when I create a form, it doesn't show up at ?action=form, though the Form Title and Text both do.

Hmm.. I too am finding this..

Am I missing something obvious?
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

tectonny

Adapted for use in smf 2.1 beta 2, the layout was bad, I moved to the new class and stayed cool.

But if you can upgrade.
http://www.tectonny.com.br/

420Connect.co.uk

..Still finding my created forms aren't appearing when I visit "/index.php?action=form"

I'm told:
This list is currently empty.

The only test that failed during installing was the part to add:

// Place the Custom Form Mod Link.
'customform' => array($txt['CustomForm_tabheader']),

which I've now done manually..

I've made a new form, filled in all the relevant boxes / permissions etc. I can find but still they won't appear under ?action=form ..  :o  ???

.. appreciated if anyone can confirm if this works for you or knows how to fix the issue?!

Cheers
www.420Connect.co.uk ~ A Social Network For The #CannabisCommunity ~ Come say "High" ;)

margarett

I seem to remember having this issue too and I'm sure it is documented in one of the previous 85 pages :P

If you have text boxes, you need to have something in "Text". Or else the form will not work (or just not show, don't remember anymore...)
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

420Connect.co.uk

Quote from: margarett on July 21, 2015, 09:26:36 AM
I seem to remember having this issue too and I'm sure it is documented in one of the previous 85 pages :P

If you have text boxes, you need to have something in "Text". Or else the form will not work (or just not show, don't remember anymore...)

Many thanks Bruno!

I had began reading the old pages but couldn't find the answer (or had skimmed over it) :P

That was just it; having nothing entered in the 'Text' box caused the form not to show at all!

.. Now to begin playing! :P

Jailer

rlin

Hi,
Is there any way for people to submit in this custom form mod, but have the admin review what they submitted and post the topic?
Thanks for helping!

rlin

Hi,

Can everyone please help with  my problem as stated above? Thank you!

Kindred

I don't think there is an easy way to do that... and any way of doing it would involve code changes and conditionals
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

rlin

Are there any other mods/ other forum software that has a custom form and also admin moderation? Thanks for helping

Shambles

Quote from: rlin
Are there any other mods/ other forum software that has a custom form and also admin moderation?

Already answered in your other topic ;)

zurgenaboy

Hi
I keep getting this error coming up whenever I do anything in my ACP after I
uninstalled the Custom form mod.

smf/index.php?action=admin;area=logs;sa=adminlog;e671060b35=8d26f1e37a7fc72b76f04282d4a8: Undefined index: CustomForm_tabheaderApply Filter:
File: /smf/Sources/Admin.php
Line: 232

'modsettings' => array(
'label' => $txt['admin_modifications'],
'file' => 'ManageSettings.php',
'function' => 'ModifyModSettings',
'icon' => 'modifications.gif',
'subsections' => array(
'general' => array($txt['mods_cat_modifications_misc']),
// Mod Authors for a "ADD AFTER" on this line. Ensure you end your change with a comma. For example:
'rules' => array($txt['mods_cat_rules']),
line 232 'customform' => array($txt['CustomForm_tabheader']),
// 'shout' => array($txt['shout']),
// Note the comma!! The setting with automatically appear with the first mod to be added.
'smi' => array($txt['smi']),
),

Can someone please advise me what needs to be deleted. (I dont do coding)

br360

In your ./Sources/Admin.php

Find and Remove:
'customform' => array($txt['CustomForm_tabheader']),

That part of the mod's code did not get removed when you uninstalled. Not sure if you had any other errors when uninstalling this, so there might be more code that needs to be removed from this and other files that the mod edited.

zurgenaboy

Thank you so much for your helpful reply.
I had this mod on 2 different sites, and one only had the error code.
All now fixed OK  8)

FragaCampos

I don't know if this was already mentioned, but I would like to know if it's possible to increase the number of characters allowed in the infobox type description.

Regards.

Advertisement: