Yarex 2 (animated)

Started by Acf, July 09, 2008, 10:37:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acf

Link to Mod

Yarex 2 smiley set

This is my first completely animated smiley set. I hope you like them.

The set also includes a sleepy smiley.(You can delete it if you don't wand it)

You can install it using the package manager and then use the Smiley's and message icons menu (Smiley's and Message Icons -> smiley sets new smiley set) to import the smiley's

Pleas read the Terms of Use included in the package. You can only use these smiley's if you agree with them.
Sigh...

FerociousSM

Great smiley set! Worked with "Musiconica" theme... Just not sure how to dispaly the other smileys.
Thx

Acf

thanx!! :)

You can add the sleep smiley here:
admin - Smileys and Message Icons - add smiley

And if you wand to unhide the other smileys you can do that here:
admin - Smileys and Message Icons - Edit Smileys

Good luck :)

Sigh...

sotosk

By far the BEST smiley set!!!

Congratsulations!!!

Acf

Sigh...

dudedownunder

Is there a way to make the original smilies still show as I'm getting as lot of the red X in posts made before the new smilie set was installed.

tripl3r

Ok loving this but it really annoy's me that there is no emotive for :S
alot of people use it, any chance you could make one to express that?

TDNY

Thanks for the great smileys ;) I'm spanking new and doing my 1st forum and your Mod and directions were super easy. Thanks again.

TD

Acf

Sorry that i am replying so late... i should check my email more often  O:)

Quote from: dudedownunder on February 24, 2009, 08:25:48 AM
Is there a way to make the original smilies still show as I'm getting as lot of the red X in posts made before the new smilie set was installed.

I am guessing that your using another set than the original set that came with smf. The yarex2 set contains all the default smf smilley types.

What you could do is copy the set that you where using to yarex2 directory on your server. And then manually unpack the yarex2 pack (winzip/winrar) and overwrite the smiles in the yarex2 directory. In that case the smileys that are not in overwritten will be used to fill in the blank spots.

Quote from: tripl3r on February 24, 2009, 11:03:29 AM
Ok loving this but it really annoy's me that there is no emotive for :S
alot of people use it, any chance you could make one to express that?

Isn't :S the same as confussed? I guess confused might be the same as huh ( ???).

Quote from: TDNY on March 02, 2009, 04:59:44 PM
Thanks for the great smileys ;) I'm spanking new and doing my 1st forum and your Mod and directions were super easy. Thanks again.

TD

Thanks I am pleas to hear that :)
Sigh...

richard68

Quote from: Aliencowfarm on July 13, 2008, 06:11:32 PM
thanx!! :)

You can add the sleep smiley here:
admin - Smileys and Message Icons - add smiley

And if you wand to unhide the other smileys you can do that here:
admin - Smileys and Message Icons - Edit Smileys

Good luck :)
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't see "add smiley" or "edit smileys" after installing mod.  It appears to install properly and after selecting yarax2 as the smiley to use I see the proper smileys but only to "crying" don't see any of the others to the right.
Regards,

Acf

Add and edit smileys is located in the menu  of "Smileys and message icons" which is part of the category "forum".

After installing the package and activating it via "forum - Smileys and message icons - smiley sets - new smiley set" it should be working correctly. Did you get any error's while you where installing?
Are there any smileys in the directory ".../smileys/yarex2"?
Sigh...

richard68

Hi, under "Smileys and message icons" I have "Smiley Sets" and "Settings" only.  I have installed and activated without any issues or errors.  The yarex2 smileys appear but only to "crying" nothing more to the right of that.  Is there something else I can look at?

richard68

Quote from: Aliencowfarm on March 16, 2009, 11:00:39 AM
Add and edit smileys is located in the menu  of "Smileys and message icons" which is part of the category "forum".

After installing the package and activating it via "forum - Smileys and message icons - smiley sets - new smiley set" it should be working correctly. Did you get any error's while you where installing?
Are there any smileys in the directory ".../smileys/yarex2"?

Nevermind, as I suspected it was something stupid.  I did not have the "Enable Customized Smileys" checkbox checked.
Thanks for such a quick response to my inquiry.

TheListener

Have installed the mod.

How do I add these to the chatroom?

Acf

Quote from: TheListener on May 10, 2009, 03:34:10 AM
Have installed the mod.

How do I add these to the chatroom?

I don't know, I suggest that you ask the developer of the chat box how to integrate them.
Sigh...

Advertisement: