Message notification & block to get to messages

Started by RCCI-richard, January 21, 2005, 01:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCCI-richard

New to this forum.
Just started with SM, and is working great.
When I log back in here (the forums), it tells me I don't have any messages; but when I go to the area I left the messages in, I do have responses.
Also, it appears I don't have rights to get into areas that I've previously been able to enter.  I.e., I dl'ed the BANNER MOD, and left some questions in that area of the forums.  When I return and look up the MOD in one of the on-screen menus, it gives me a link, which I follow, but get blocked, it saying either that area no longer exists or I don't have access.
Confusing.

RC

Pause

Quote from: RCCI-richard on January 21, 2005, 01:19:18 PM
New to this forum.
Just started with SM, and is working great.
When I log back in here (the forums), it tells me I don't have any messages; but when I go to the area I left the messages in, I do have responses.
Also, it appears I don't have rights to get into areas that I've previously been able to enter.  I.e., I dl'ed the BANNER MOD, and left some questions in that area of the forums.  When I return and look up the MOD in one of the on-screen menus, it gives me a link, which I follow, but get blocked, it saying either that area no longer exists or I don't have access.
Confusing.

RC
When it says that you don't have any messages, it means that you don't have any personal messages, what you want to see is replies to your posts, so simply click on 'Show new replies to your posts' at the top of the page.

The topic for the Banner Mod has actually been deleted, so that's why you can't get to it...
"You and me, inside that box, now." - The Doctor

Bite Fusion
Fusion Web Network
VG Fusion
Wrestling Fusion + Wrestling Fusion Forums

Advertisement: