News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Add IP2Location to Track IP

Started by Deprecated, August 06, 2008, 11:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debbie3

this seems to give wrong location info many times as compared to other iptrace sites, any advice?

-Rock Lee-

While some translations do not play and not lose the habit here I leave the translation to the Latin Spanish @Deprecated I hope it helps you!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Deprecated

Rock, thank you much but due to my day job work load I have no plans to update any of my modifications until SMF 2.1 stable is released.

In the mean time I am sure your contributions will help those who hable Español. I took 2 years of Spanish in high school and live in a community with a large Latino population, and I sympathize with Spanish speakers who want a good Spanish language forum.

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Deprecated on August 26, 2016, 08:36:47 PM
Rock, thank you much but due to my day job work load I have no plans to update any of my modifications until SMF 2.1 stable is released.

In the mean time I am sure your contributions will help those who hable Español. I took 2 years of Spanish in high school and live in a community with a large Latino population, and I sympathize with Spanish speakers who want a good Spanish language forum.

Oh @Deprecated even hard for me to adapt to the structure of English but I leave the translation for some need it and is a real shame can not update properly. Likewise for anything I'll be around here always willing to help :D just send an MP...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

Advertisement: