News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Ignore Board In New Posts

Started by Deprecated, August 19, 2008, 02:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

The ONLY thing that this mod ever did was to not display posts from the indicated board in the "recent posts" list.  It does not stop the posts from being marked as new, it does not stop the posts from showing up in your RSS feed or in your "topics you have posted in with recent replies" list.

So, your item #4, which works, is the only thing this mod was ever intended to do.

Other functions would take more involved code, spread across multiple files, since other functions are handled in other files
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Skaty

Deprecated

An update to SMF 2.0.6 compatibility is scheduled for the near future. In fact I need it myself. I have a forum section for members to test stuff and that just junks up new posts for everybody else, so it's a "must have" for me. Seeya soon!

lomaalta

How about an upgrade to 2.0.10? ;)

Wish list: With a comma separated list for multiple boards!

I just want to limit what appears on the board index "info center".  Quite a few boards should not be appearing there...

(don't mind doing it manually though - Kindred - if you have a tip ;))

Steve

It installs just fine on 2.0.10. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

Deprecated

Quote from: Steve on May 29, 2015, 11:27:09 AM
It installs just fine on 2.0.10. :)

Thanks! I'll check that on the list! :)

Advertisement: