News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonyvic

Quote from: Old Fossil on March 11, 2012, 03:16:51 PM
Tonyvic

Have you tried installing the hide avatar before the chat?

(clutching at straws)

Can ya link me to the hide avatar mod please.

Thanks for the response, I haven't so far but will try tomorrow on my test forum & let you know.
Hide Avatar Mod is Here

Tony

sah62

Quote from: hcfwesker on February 01, 2012, 11:02:50 AM
Quote from: Nimras on January 23, 2012, 08:15:53 PM
Same issue as Costner.

Shoutbox works but not chat and if i press chat i get:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/nimras/yggdrasilempire.com/ToN/chat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php on line 283

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/nimras/yggdrasilempire.com/ToN/chat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php on line 283

I know this issue was fixed by installing the other chat package, but I think I duplicated this error, in case you wanted to try TECHNO's mod agagin.   It seems something must have no installed correctly in one of your language files.  Maybe Modifications.english.php   ... that will cause the pop-up chat to throw these errors.

I'm having the same issue with 3.3b on SMF 2.0.2. How did you manage to duplicate the error? Modifications.english.php isn't modified by the installation, but Help.english.php is - and as far as I can tell it looks fine.

sah62

I just found the problem with these "Wrong datatype for second argument in <path>/chat/lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php on line 283" errors and can confirm that there's a fix. Note that during the mod installation process the line endings in the source file are being changed (at least they were for my forum), so source file line numbers are misleading. Here's the fix:

Open the file chat/lib/class/CustomAjaxChat.php

Look for this block of text around line 152 (with uncorrupted line endings):

$defaultChannelFound = false;

while($row = $result->fetch()) {
// Check if we have to limit the available channels:
if($this->getConfig('limitChannelList') && !in_array($row['ID_BOARD'], $this->getConfig('limitChannelList'))) {
continue;
}

$forumName = $this->trimChannelName($row['name']);

The problem is on this line:

if($this->getConfig('limitChannelList') && !in_array($row['ID_BOARD'], $this->getConfig('limitChannelList'))) {

in_array expects its second argument to be an array, and apparently '$this->getConfig('limitChannelList')' isn't an array. That can be fixed by explicitly setting the type of the getConfig return value.

Change '$this->getConfig('limitChannelList')' to 'array($this->getConfig('limitChannelList'))', like this:

if($this->getConfig('limitChannelList') && !in_array($row['ID_BOARD'], array($this->getConfig('limitChannelList')))) {

Save the file once you've made the change. No more warnings for me, and chat functionality is working.

TheListener

The chat was working okay until I added the Post Notification tip.

Now getting the error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/Sources/Subs.php:2) in /home/xxxxx//public_html/chat/lib/class/AJAXChatHTTPHeader.php on line 41

Any ideas anyone?

TheListener

Since the previous message I deleted the edit then deleted the ajaxchat files via phpmyadmin.

Still have the same error.

TradingHub.co

Hello,

First of all awesome mod! I am having troubles though..

I am getting 503 errors 10-20 times a day.. I have about 30-40 members in chat everyday and we are always typing.. happens to some members more than others.. Is there any solution to this? I have contacted my host everyday for a week and they say they see no problems.

The chat also freezes from time to time.. You won't know its frozen, but when you type something all the missed messages pop up at once.

Finally, when there are a lot of members in chat and you go to open/load chat.. it takes forever.. 15-20 min!

Can anybody please help with this? I know a member here, T3CHNO, has been a great help to me.. But I feel bad because I keep contacting him for help.. If anybody can help I would greatly appreciate it. T3CHNO actually logged into my site and set everything up for me and has helped when I have problems. If anybody would be willing to do that it would be a great help because I am code illiterate  :P

Thank you very much!

TheListener

@Trading Hub

Have you checked your error log?

Link to chat? (if open to guests).

TradingHub.co

Quote from: Old Fossil on March 15, 2012, 09:37:54 PM
@Trading Hub

Have you checked your error log?

Link to chat? (if open to guests).

Ok.. woah.. Just check the error log (didn't know what that was before) and there are 635 errors. They started on Feb. 27, 2012.. My site has been up for almost 2 years now. Does the error log have a cap or is 2/27/12 when they started? I don't even know what I am looking for in the error log.

The chat is locked to paying subscribers only.. But I could create a username and grant it access if you or anyone with good intentions wanted to help! I would of course PM this information.. and it would only be used for a limited time.

Most of the error log is this:

http://www.tradinghub.co/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=news;sa=mailingsend [nofollow]

Unable to send mail to the email address '[email protected]'

It's also posting this code with them: 22ff607cc8c4d3cb215bcfacfc1f2bd7

(I used an example as not to give out users email addresses)

This worries me though.. because now I think that users have not been receiving my newsletters. Which would explain the drop off in our traffic numbers. Now another problem I have to deal with..

This is the farthest back error that is showing:

http://www.tradinghub.co/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install2;package=ForumFirewall_1.1.5.zip;pid=0 [nofollow]

8: Undefined index: *

File: /home1/tradinl1/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/install_db.php
Line: 468

dcc403baae82bd1315de8ab2aa996ef0

And this one comes right after it:

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
http://www.tradinghub.co/forum/index.php?action=admin;area=packages;sa=install2;package=ForumFirewall_1.1.5.zip;pid=0 [nofollow]

2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

File: /home1/tradinl1/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/install_db.php
Line: 468

dcc403baae82bd1315de8ab2aa996ef0

TheListener

You would need to make a post in that mods support topic.

I myself use bad behaviour.

Which other mods are installed?

TradingHub.co

Only the AJAX chat.. I have not done any of the work myself though.. It has all been done by T3CHNO.. and he really seems to know what he is doing..

antonio.kizito

Quote from: Tejan on February 09, 2012, 06:33:33 PM
Quote from: Inti31 on February 09, 2012, 05:08:54 PM
Uh - i installed that AJAX Chat with integration sucessful in a forum (modifed by me) all fine works like a charme

I used the same install package to do the same in my forum... now...
I am logged, the message line (how many are in the chat - it shows the number - all fine

I can login  - but I cant sent a message, i don't see my name in the chat... - nothing..

any idea?

cheers inti31

i have of same problem , help me plz

Inti31

Quote from: antonio.kizito on March 16, 2012, 05:34:35 AM
Quote from: Inti31 on February 09, 2012, 05:08:54 PM
I can login  - but I cant sent a message, i don't see my name in the chat... - nothing..
i have of same problem , help me plz

I did a fresh install of smf 202 (testforum, see sig) - then i installed ajax chat 33a as 1st mod - it works.
Then i implemented 70 other mods - now it does not work. :(
I forgot to check after installing another mod if the chat is working - maybe next time - strange, all the other 70 mods are working fine

6 Custom buttons / tabs with Sub Menus (4) - 0.5
Activity in Profile - 1.1
Activity_Bar - 1.0.1.3de
Ad Managment - 3.0.1
Admin member list registration date - 1.2
AjaxChat Integration - 3.3a
Align text with Smiley - 1.0
Auto Refresh Who Index - 1.1
Autor In Display - 1.0
Board Viewers Mod - 1.2.1.1c
Bookmarks - 2.5
Categories in Add and Edit Membergroups pages - 0.1.1
Change All Subjects - 1.1.2
Code Highlighting - 0.7.4.2
Contact Page - 3.0
Copy Topics - 1.6
Custom Action Mod - 3.2
Custom Field On Posting - 1.2de
Default Avatar - 2.2
Descriptive Links - 1.0
Downloads System - 1.5
Dynamic_Memberlist - 2.0.6
eBay.de/Amazon.de BBCode - 1.0de
Enhanced PM Popup - 1.0.1
FAQ Mod - 1.2
Faster_parsesmileys - 1.0
Footer Menu v.1 - v.1
Footnotes - 1.08de
Global Headers Footers - 2.0
Glossary - 0.3.1
Google Member Map - 2.6
Hide Post NEW - 1.2
Highslide BBCode and Image Viewer - 1.1
httpBL - 2.5.1
jQuery Slidelogin++ - 1.0de
Line Prefix BBC - 1.2
MemberNumber - 1.1
Moderator and Administrator Comment Tags - 1.8.1
More Spiders - 1.2
Move Old Topics - 1.3.8de
nCode Image Resizer - 1.3.1
New Topic Button - 1.0
Next Post Level - 1.3.3de
NiceTooltips - 1.7de
Order Stickied Topics - 1.01
PDF Tag - 1.1
PM Attachments - 1.6
Reg Bar - 1.0.2de
SA KB - RC1 R19
Show BBCode to guests - 0.1.4
Showcase - 1.0
Simple Audio Video Embedder - 2.0.5
SimplePortal - 2.3.4
SMF Bay PRO - 1.0.6.1
SMF Gallery Lite - 3.1.1a
SMF Multi Quote - 1.1.3de
SMF Search Enhancement Mod - 1.8.2
SMFPacks Shoutbox - 1.0.3
Sneaky Editing - 1.0
Spoiler Tag - 0.7.2
Started By Column - 1.4
Stop Spammer - 2.3.9
Tabbed smileys - 0.3.7
Thumbnails in Tooltips - 0.4
Topic Solved - 1.1.1
Topics Filter - 3.2
Ultimate Profile - 0.9.1
URL+ Popup - 1.0de
Users Online Today - 2.0
View IP Permissions - 1.1
Wrap Text Around Image - 1.3

i don't know which mod is responsible for that ajax chat won't work... - the 755 chmod is set for index.php

cheers inti31
my forum
my testforum

my mods - which I only made them work for 2.0 Gold:
Topics Filter v3.2 SMF 2.0 Gold
MemberNumber

Tonyvic

Quote from: Tonyvic on March 06, 2012, 07:00:09 AM
Running SMF 2.0.2 & AjaxChat Integration3.2.2b

This Mod runs without a hitch for me, until I install the 'Hide Avatars from Guests' Mod.
After which the memberlist in Chat is empty & messages don't transfer to the main window (or get sent) when submitted, 'Users in chat' in 'Users Online' shows the names ok . I checked in the database & everthing submitted is in there.

I have tried the fixes in FAQS:
Quotecaused by either other Mods or some servers
but nothing seems to solve the problem.

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Tony
Quote from: Tonyvic on March 11, 2012, 07:50:48 PM
Quote from: Old Fossil on March 11, 2012, 03:16:51 PM
Tonyvic

Have you tried installing the hide avatar before the chat?

(clutching at straws)

Can ya link me to the hide avatar mod please.

Thanks for the response, I haven't so far but will try tomorrow on my test forum & let you know.
Hide Avatar Mod is Here

Tony

Better late than never :-[, sorry!
Installing the 'Hide Avatar from Guests' Mod first then 'Ajax Chat Integration', causes a '500 Internal Server Error' when navigating away from the 'Package Manager' page after installing 'Chat' although it states:
QuoteThe package was installed successfully. You should now be able to use whatever functionality it adds or changes; or not be able to use functionality it removes.
So, sadly that straw doesn't help in this case! :'( Maybe another one might help, any more suggestions? :)

Tony

Wilcop™

Help me the name "ChatBot" is gone and is still standing in config.php.
I'am using SMF 2.0.2 and AjaxChat Integration_3.3c.

Kevin1

Please update it for 2.0.2, AjaxChat Integration_3.2.1 is nt working in 2.0.2
Get free Gprs tricks for all telecom operators here.
http://teknotech.in

Zuća

Kevin1

Get free Gprs tricks for all telecom operators here.
http://teknotech.in

Farjo

You just need to change the package-info-xml file.

TheListener

Quote from: Zuća on March 24, 2012, 05:57:10 AM
Quote from: Akram210712 on March 24, 2012, 02:16:21 AM
Please update it for 2.0.2, AjaxChat Integration_3.2.1 is nt working in 2.0.2

download new version in attachment(in post)

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=257973.msg3222028#msg3222028

Several users have had problems installing 3.3c

I myself use 3.2.2 which is more reliable imo.

TheListener

Quote from: Wilcop™ on March 23, 2012, 06:41:06 PM
Help me the name "ChatBot" is gone and is still standing in config.php.
I'am using SMF 2.0.2 and AjaxChat Integration_3.3c.

Wilcop

Have a look for version 3.2.2

The chatbot should be there though.

Advertisement: