News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Default Theme minor bugs in SMF 2.0 Beta 4...

Started by MultiformeIngegno, September 09, 2008, 04:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiformeIngegno

1) In the new beta the moderator font is really too big, it's even bigger of the child boards'!!

2) Also the default font of signatures is bigger in this new beta!

3) Last but not least the "Personal Text" with FF is too near to the other user information (site, email) in the post view!!

RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum), Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

MultiformeIngegno

4) Another fix I need is that the search & news bar isn't... "centered".. I mean the margins up and down... Look here:

In Beta 3 it was OK..
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

SleePy

Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

MultiformeIngegno

5) Another bug is this, I really need glasses to read... :P

Let's recap!

1) Moderator font is too big, it's even bigger of the child boards! (IMG)
2) Default font for signatures is too big!
3) "Personal Text" with is too near to the other user information in the post view! (IMG)
4) The margins (up and down) of the search & news bar isn't... "centered".. (IMG)
5) "Insert Quote", in the reply page is too small (IMG)
6) Long post titles lay upon buttons (IMG)
7) Only with IE, the last post button is too near to the post time (IMG)

I've tested it with FF 3.0.1 on Windows XP SP3... :)

SleePy

Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Nao 尚

Well, at least it can be seen as an opportunity to get creative and design your own style.css file...... :D
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

MultiformeIngegno

New bugs:

6)

7)

I've updated the recap... :P
Are you going to fix quickly these bugs??

SleePy

I did report it to the bug tracker. It may take time for a developer to get around to fixing the bugs though. They are quite busy as it is :)

Advertisement: