News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Media Gallery (SMG) - 2.0.5 is out! (December 2)

Started by SMGTeam, September 09, 2008, 03:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh

Great mod thank you very much.

Though even though i have the permissions i cant figure out how to comment? im also the admin

www.freemmorpgmaker.com/smf
625,195 Posts in 50,808 Topics by 34,295 Members.

Powered by SMF 2.0

www.touchofdeathproductions.com

Dragooon

Quote from: 4b11l on September 11, 2008, 01:56:44 PM
So, certain images aren't detectable then?
I am using Firefox.
On the thumbnail, is it suppose to be of the picture? Or just a little camera. Because that's all I have.
The SS, no, but you can view it here:
http://9glancers.com/index.php?action=mgallery
Go to Admin > Gallery > About
There see if "Yes" is front of any one of the fol. - GD2/Imagick/MagickWand
Also make sure that you've uploaded the mgallery folder and images/mgallery folder into your theme(Found in the archive in /Themes/default as they contain some important functions including lightbox.

Quote from: Marsh on September 11, 2008, 02:04:39 PM
Great mod thank you very much.

Though even though i have the permissions i cant figure out how to comment? im also the admin

www.freemmorpgmaker.com/smf
There would be a image with a link to comment in the "Item's info." block while viewing an item.

4b11l

No is next to all 3 of those.
The folders are in the right place.

Marsh

Thanks, the images didnt copy to my new theme so i just copied them over myself and its working great.

Great mod thanks :)
625,195 Posts in 50,808 Topics by 34,295 Members.

Powered by SMF 2.0

www.touchofdeathproductions.com

Garry1953

Dragooon
Is it possible to increase the Text characters from 25 in the
"Item's Title:"
To perhaps 50?

I find the default title a little to short for my art forum.

Dragooon

Quote from: 4b11l on September 11, 2008, 02:40:01 PM
Then the image sizes won't be detectable making the size limit and proper resizes almost useless.
You can ask your host to install GD2(It is pretty common module installed on almost every host).

And does the grey box also appears in default theme?

Quote from: Garry1953 on September 11, 2008, 09:28:30 PM
Dragooon
Is it possible to increase the Text characters from 25 in the
"Item's Title:"
To perhaps 50?

I find the default title a little to short for my art forum.
I'll increase it too 100 in 1.0.1 :).

Garry1953

Fantastic
Looking forward to next release.

Dragooon

It'll probably be in a day or two.

Thank you :)

djrem

im getting 406 errors when ever i try and click an album

LOOKS LIKE:
QuoteNot Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Installed here:
http://voguefm.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=mgallery

Installed with no errors so dont understand what could be wrong.

Cheers for any help people :)

ib2loud

Thank you for the mod, I am trying it out right now. I've had good success with the gallery lite program but i was wanting to do videos. I was wondering if there's a feature or future update that will do image watermarking?

thanks again!

Dragooon

Quote from: ib2loud on September 11, 2008, 10:35:27 PM
Thank you for the mod, I am trying it out right now. I've had good success with the gallery lite program but i was wanting to do videos. I was wondering if there's a feature or future update that will do image watermarking?

thanks again!
Currently watermarking feature is not available.

Quote from: djrem on September 11, 2008, 10:14:25 PM
im getting 406 errors when ever i try and click an album

LOOKS LIKE:
QuoteNot Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forum/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Installed here:
http://voguefm.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=mgallery

Installed with no errors so dont understand what could be wrong.

Cheers for any help people :)
Anything in forum error log?
Anything in server error log?
Have you tried asking your host?

djrem

Server Error Logs:
[Fri Sep 12 09:43:56 2008] [error] [client 89.241.230.124] File does not exist: /home/voguefm/public_html/406.shtml, referer: http://voguefm.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=mgallery

There are no Errors relating to MGallery on my SMF Error log though :S

Dragooon

Hm that doesn't help. I think it is a host issue has on 3 different servers I tried this and couldn't get that to happen.

mella

I am currently running smf 1.6 with the red darkness theme and I have been trying to use the lite gallery, I have been unable to get that to work and installed smf media gallery, instead. When I apply the mod it says it was successful but I cannot find a link to it anywhere, no buttons in admin, no sign that it was installed at all? any ideas?

Dragooon

Does the same happens in default theme?

mella

Yes, I changed to the default theme, it's no different. I can find nothing anywhere that shows the mod has been installed at all, though it says it has been.

ib2loud

after some testing i am very impressed. it works great on my theme so far. I am having a little difficulty with the video part. does it play .flv files? One other thing is it possible to upload a screenshot of the video to show as a thumbnail?

sorry for all the requests, especially on a free item but this is showing so much potential i am excited about it.

Marcus Forsberg

When trying to approve comments, albums and items, and deleting reported itemes, this shows up:

QuoteFatal error:  Function name must be a string in /home/simmarcu/public_html/Sources/MGallery-Admin.php on line 884

Dragooon

@Nascar,this has been fixed for 1.0.1

Currently its not possible to add custom thumbs, i'll see to it later.

4b11l

Quote from: Dragooon on September 11, 2008, 09:32:54 PM
Quote from: 4b11l on September 11, 2008, 02:40:01 PM
Then the image sizes won't be detectable making the size limit and proper resizes almost useless.
You can ask your host to install GD2(It is pretty common module installed on almost every host).

And does the grey box also appears in default theme?

The gray box doesn't seem to appear in the default theme. Any ideas why?

Advertisement: