News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Slash through Banned Usernames

Started by vbgamer45, November 12, 2009, 10:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

I see two spots so is it the first or second one that needs to change

<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[' . $row['to_name'] . ']]></search>
<add><![CDATA[' . ($row['is_activated'] > 10 ? '<s>' . $row['to_name'] . '</s>' : $row['to_name']) . ']]></add>
</operation>
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

GL700Wing

Quote from: vbgamer45 on October 30, 2017, 01:04:44 PM
I see two spots so is it the first or second one that needs to change

<operation>
<search position="replace"><![CDATA[' . $row['to_name'] . ']]></search>
<add><![CDATA[' . ($row['is_activated'] > 10 ? '<s>' . $row['to_name'] . '</s>' : $row['to_name']) . ']]></add>
</operation>

The issue has to do with a search/replace for 'real_name' not 'to_name' - see attached.
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

vbgamer45

Thanks have updated the mod with the fix!
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dwev

I'm also getting the dreaded "Unknown column 'mem.is_approved' in 'field list' in Sources/Display.php.

From this thread I'm under the impression that problems with the Mod were corrected, or should I go through the corrections in this thread and try them all?

vbgamer45

Did all the edits occur successful when installing the mod?

Also please attach your sources/display.php

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dwev

vbgamer45

Hmm did you have a line number for that error?

Did you uninstall mod already?

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Dwev

Reinstalled it for a short moment and the error is a Database error and it reports it on line 594.

Dwev

Just set the forum in English and reinstalled the Mod. The complete error is as follows:

Database Error
Unknown column 'mem.is_approved' in 'field list'
File: /Sources/Display.php
Line: 594

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.15, while your database is at version 2.0.14. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

No clue of the second part of this error has anything to do with this, but thought it a good dies to quote the whole thing.

I got the warning about the database once before, turned out it had nothing to do with the Mod I was installing at the time. Will see tomorrow if I can find the time to update the database.

GigaWatt

I wrote about this problem, but nobody replied, so I though, why not try here.

The pic says it all.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

GigaWatt

Still looking for a solution for this.
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Yarik1980

Quote from: vbgamer45 on January 08, 2018, 08:21:51 AM
Hmm did you have a line number for that error?

Did you uninstall mod already?
An error occurs right here
// Any calendar information for this topic?
$request = $smcFunc['db_query']('', '
==>SELECT cal.id_event, cal.start_date, cal.end_date, cal.title, cal.id_member, mem.real_name, mem.is_activated, ==>mem.is_approved
FROM {db_prefix}calendar AS cal
LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}members AS mem ON (mem.id_member = cal.id_member)
WHERE cal.id_topic = {int:current_topic}
ORDER BY start_date',
array(
'current_topic' => $topic,
)
);

Advertisement: