.Extreme 6.

Started by Fussilet, October 08, 2008, 04:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeph0n

Hi all!

I have a little problem with this template  :'( , I try to use it but icons (buttons) dont appear on my forum, I have the template yeah but not buttons, someone have an idea why?

Thx a lot.

P.S 1 : Sorry for my language i'm french ^^
P.S 2 : Good job for this one ;)

denisoi

hello guys .. i want some support with this theme please .. i wanna use spanish language but i don't know how to do to appear the menu icons .. i renamed the english folder from images in spanish language how i saw in this topic that  other people was maked .. but didn't work

thanks
Castiga bani din freerolluri

denisoi

Quote from: denisoi on March 28, 2011, 04:30:31 PM
hello guys .. i want some support with this theme please .. i wanna use spanish language but i don't know how to do to appear the menu icons .. i renamed the english folder from images in spanish language how i saw in this topic that  other people was maked .. but didn't work

thanks

i resolved that .. thanks ..

One more thing .. how can put the menu of the theme on the middle ? because i want to make that .. thank u
Castiga bani din freerolluri

allylaurente

Hi Guys,

I tried to install this SMF Multi Quote v1.1.3 but its not showing in this theme. Tried to switch to the default theme and i can see the multi quote button.

Anyone tried to install this SMF Multi Quote v1.1.3 to Extreme 6 theme? Thanks in advance.

Im using SMF 1.1.11

allylaurente

Hoping someone could help  ;)

Fussilet

Fussilet

Nems

Hi,
I have recently installed this theme and wondered if someone could help/guide/advise me please.

I have uploaded my own header logo.png i nExtreme6/images/logo.PNG but wish it to be longer than the given one.
Also centered.

I created a Logo that was longer but when i upload it and replace the original, half of it seems to be missing..

Could anyone tell me which script has the code to change the width and what to add/edit please so that i can use the custom one i created?

Thanks in advance..

Fussilet

Nems

Quote from: Fussilet on November 11, 2008, 03:28:43 PM
hello woodstres

open style.css

find:

#logo {
position: absolute;
top: 30px;
left: 30px;
display: block;
width: 350px;
height: 105px;
cursor: pointer;
background: url(./images/logo.png) no-repeat;
}

exchange according to yourself

background: url(./images/yourlogo.png) no-repeat;

Hi, i have created my own "yourlogo.png" image but i want it much wider to go across the screen.
What script do i edit to allow this as it only goes to about 180p wide plz?
Thanks

*i have edited this post twice, i tried to reply to the topic in the link you gave me but it keeps posting in here?*

Nems

Hi, Could you tell me where is the "Style.css" file to edit the width so that i can view all of the new logo i placed in Images/Logo.PNG
I want the logo to go right across the page instead of current size.

Also do i have the right STyle.css file? where is the right one located please?

Thanks

Fussilet

Quote from: Nems on February 11, 2012, 03:37:23 AM
Hi, Could you tell me where is the "Style.css" file to edit the width so that i can view all of the new logo i placed in Images/Logo.PNG

hi... you must edit Themes/yourtheme/style/index.css

Nems

Hi, thanks for reply..
I cant see index.css in style folder but i can see Index.css in
Themes/yourtheme/css/index.css?
there is no style folder in extreme6_2_0?

With the above file, I changed the script to this

display: block; width: 715px; height: 105px; cursor: pointer; background: url(../images/logo.png) no-repeat;}#footer

to allow the width 715px instead of 180px but it doesn't seem to make any difference when i upload and refresh..

Nems

Well i have done that now but struggling to "center" the logo..
You can see it here
hxxp:www.rifleonlyclan.com/ [nonactive]

The "logo.png" in the header is fixed to the left but i want it to be in the center of the header..

Is the code to do that also in theme/css/Index.css please?

Thanks

Orbit Storm

Loving the theme!

I seem to be having a bit of a sizing issue, sadly. Content within my News Fader (and posts on my Recent Posts page) all have this annoying little scrollbar, which isn't needed as the containers auto-expand with the content.

So, something is cutting off the bottom of each word in the final sentence of posts on my Recent Posts page, as well as my News Fader and some locations within my Admin Panel.

I apologize if this doesn't make much sense, not sure how to best describe it.

Maniak2012

Is there a Icon for the tinyportal in this theme?
if so where can i find it?

Maxine22

Hi all

I have just installed extreme6 on 1.1.13 and it seems to work ok but a couple of small probs I cant get sorted..

First, the menu gifs point to a folder called 'english-utf8' but the gifs are in a folder called english. I have temporarily renamed that folder to correspond
with the URL but would like to find the code and change the URL instead. I cannot find it anywhere in the files, would someone be able to point me in the right direction please?

Second, a friend of mine is having trouble typing into the registration form. Apparently it shows up as 'read only' for her. I tried it with my computer using the same browser (firefox)
but didn't have any problems. I don't know if it is because she is using windows and I have a Mac?? Also, when I use google chrome, I cannot log out of my account. None of these issues are logged as errors so I haven't a clue what I should be looking at to fix the problem.

Finally, the news doesn't show up anywhere on the main page of the forum. I would like to fix this too if possible.

Any help someone could give me on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks  :)

Maxine22

Fussilet

can I look at your site?

Maxine22

Sure  :)

www.wm3forum.com

Btw the menu seems to be working again.

Advertisement: