News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Moving posts between topics

Started by L0nk, October 13, 2008, 12:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Note, consideration does not guarantee implementation ;)

lurkalot

Quote from: Arantor on November 06, 2013, 02:32:46 PM

Just that you are considering it is a step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned. ;)  If it could just tack the post you want to move on to the end of any thread would be fine.

Off topic:  Is there a list of planned or suggested features for 3.0. anywhere?

Arantor

There is no list at this point in time, but that's because all the main effort is on 2.1.

BigMike

Quote from: Arantor on November 06, 2013, 02:32:46 PM
I was about to mention the same thing and I share other sentiments that it is a step in the right direction, and for that we thank you Arantor!

BigMike

______

Arantor

Just because it's requested doesn't mean it has to be implemented...

______

Do you really want to tell me there is no need for a mod like this? Come on. I am a global moderator and this feature would allow me to send insulting posts and stuff like this to a trash forum. How would handle it without this mod?

Arantor

No, but compared to the stuff currently under development, it certainly is less important.

As for sending stuff to the trash forum, um, SMF uses the trash board concept, so just deleting the post would send it there if appropriately configured.

motechman

Oh bummer then. Off to the database & PhpMyAdmin  :(

Leinnan

Update. Exist any mod for that now?

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: