News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Quote from: RoCKeT-88 on May 20, 2012, 07:16:35 PM
OK I am trying to get ADK Blog to work with this.  Kindred said it's your issue and I should take it here and get off the ADK blog thread.  What exactly do I need to do to make it work with EZportal?

TYIA
What's the issue
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

RoCKeT-88

Quote from: vbgamer45 on May 20, 2012, 07:25:43 PM
Quote from: RoCKeT-88 on May 20, 2012, 07:16:35 PM
OK I am trying to get ADK Blog to work with this.  Kindred said it's your issue and I should take it here and get off the ADK blog thread.  What exactly do I need to do to make it work with EZportal?

TYIA
What's the issue

This was copied from the ADK Blog thread.

If I go to profile->blog it takes me to domain.com/index.php?blog=1 which actually displays domain.com/index.php which is the front page of the EZportal system.  Yes I have been reading(I actually like to figure things out for myself first I know an odd concept but a fact none the less~) it said if you got error was because you didn't have a blog yet so I went to create a blog but after hitting the blog link in my profile it displays the front page not a blog entry page.

Which is why I asked about it and the fact I am not understanding what exactly what this post is meaning-> http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=398380.msg3281374#msg3281374

If I hit the main menu link for this it says this module is not active but I have it activated. 

Hope that explains it.
Insert Witty Signature Here.

SMFHacks.com Team

So blog=1 is override by ezportal?
Might just need to change the order in your index.php file attach that file and can see what we can do.
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on February 24, 2012, 12:51:30 PM
you can see the blog problem at http://www.40konline.com/index.php?blog=1833

I would think that this code would be correct...

foreach ($context['ezportal_actions'] as $key => $ezActions)
{
if ($visibleActions != '')
if (in_array($ezActions['action'],$visibleActions))
$context['ezportal_actions'][$key]['selected'] = 1;
else
$context['ezportal_actions'][$key]['selected'] = 0;
else
}

Quote from: Kindred on April 15, 2012, 10:36:23 PM
Quote from: Kindred on March 19, 2012, 01:57:18 PM
Quote from: Kindred on March 07, 2012, 10:48:11 AM
vbgamer - any progress on figuring out why the ADK Blog is not recognized as a page in EZPortal?
I have added the ?action=blog and ?action=blogs actions to the ezportal-blocks-visible list... and set the blocks to be visible ONLY on the portal homepage...   but it still shows the entire portal front page (above the blog contents) when I go to the individual blog page.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

Quote from: Kindred on May 22, 2012, 04:00:36 PM
Quote from: Kindred on February 24, 2012, 12:51:30 PM
you can see the blog problem at http://www.40konline.com/index.php?blog=1833

I would think that this code would be correct...

foreach ($context['ezportal_actions'] as $key => $ezActions)
{
if ($visibleActions != '')
if (in_array($ezActions['action'],$visibleActions))
$context['ezportal_actions'][$key]['selected'] = 1;
else
else
}

Quote from: Kindred on April 15, 2012, 10:36:23 PM
Quote from: Kindred on March 19, 2012, 01:57:18 PM
Quote from: Kindred on March 07, 2012, 10:48:11 AM
vbgamer - any progress on figuring out why the ADK Blog is not recognized as a page in EZPortal?
I have added the ?action=blog and ?action=blogs actions to the ezportal-blocks-visible list... and set the blocks to be visible ONLY on the portal homepage...   but it still shows the entire portal front page (above the blog contents) when I go to the individual blog page.

Looks like I already that code in the system unless I am not seeing something?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

except the problem still exists that the portal does NOT respect the blog as an action. It loads the entire front page and then allows the blog to load under it.

see my link in the post above.   The two blocks on the top are set to ONLY display on the portal homepage... and they don't appear on ANY other page....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

New Update!
+Added Show Google+ Button option to board news ezblock
!Fixed missing div tag in the stats ezBlock
!Fixed bug with center column area
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

SMFHacks.com Team

Quote from: Kindred on May 22, 2012, 09:27:06 PM
Action=blog works with my edits...  Blog=### fails
That would fail it only looks for after action
You can use custom code search as the following
In sources/ezportal.php

if ($row['visibileactions'] != '' && isset($_REQUEST['action']))
{
$columnActions = explode(",",$row['visibileactions']);

if (in_array($_REQUEST['action'],$columnActions))
$visibleAction = true;

if (isset($_REQUEST['Blog']))
$visibleAction = true;

}

Modified that code and just added

$visibleAction = true;
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

Kindred

nope....   
Added the line into Sources/EZPortal2.php
cleared both the browser and the server cache...

link still shows the two blocks which are only selected for the portal homepage
Слaва
Украинi

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

it is "blog=###"   (my iPad assumed and autocorrected the previous to be a cap)
(but I entered the code correctly as lowecase, not just cut/paste)
Слaва
Украинi

vbgamer45

Change
to
if (isset($_REQUEST['blog']))

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

vbgamer45

Move that code outside of
{

$visibleAction = true;

}

$visibleAction = true;

So like above instead

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Kindred

no luck... still the same.

// Check if we should even show any blocks if not continue
$visibleAction = false;
{

$visibleAction = true;
}

$visibleAction = true;

// Check for visible board

http://www.40konline.com/index.php?blog=1833
Слaва
Украинi

donbhai

Hi,

Well, I recently upgraded a SMF forum from 1.1.15 to 2.01. The upgrade was successful and everything works absolutely fine after the upgrade.

After the forum upgrade, I upgraded the Ezportal version as well. But I see that the EzPortal Shoutbox that previously worked, doesn't work now. I've already made sure that its 'on' & activated, but strangely it still doesn't show up.

Any clue?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

donbhai

Well, I'm using Firefox 12.0.

And, I had SMF 1.x & its compatible EzPortal Shoutbox installed previously. After upgrading to SMF 2.x, I removed all the packages and installed new ones, including EzPortal. Hence, the EzPortal I use is the latest one compatible with SMF 2.x .

And, the shoutbox doesn't show up, even after activating it from the portal settings.

Edit: In fact, none of the EzPortal addons show up, including the portal page, even after enabling them.

Advertisement: