News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miker1029

Yes the download stats, as I said, I had to redo all the Downloads, So ALL the stats are 1. Invalid, 2.The Links are broken, so Ya I just want to reset them ALL to Zero, Ratings, Download Count, Everything...

As for the name thing, It's odd the it just did it out of nowhere, Might Be a Mod I added I guess, Not sure...

Mike

vbgamer45

I would uninstall the download system if you want to remove everything completely.
Then in phpmyadmin drop any table that starts with smf_down_
Then reinstall the downloads to start fresh
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Miker1029

Will that clear my current downloads?  If so I'll just leave the Blocks Off,It'll Cycle, Eventually,  I Have like 70 Files, and Re-doing them and the Dir,Sub-Dirs,"PERMISSIONS", LORD No I need a Whole day to do all that.....

Mike

vbgamer45

Yeah that would delete everything so if you have a lot of stuff that you don't want to redo don't do that

I understand the stats clearing part but what you do you mean by invalid links
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Miker1029

I redid my G-drives, Basically Organized them and put "grouped" files together (all file are 250+MB), and split them between 2 drives, So Say 1 File Was Downloaded 1000 times, It'd have a Link to that File In the Most Downloaded Block, and when you tried to go to it the link would be broke (or the
file moved on G-Drive), So Basically I ALREADY Redid all the DL's, But didn't think about the Stats at the time...

I was figuring maybe in the Database there was (Actually there is), DL RATING (Example), That I could just clear, with out actually messing with the Files in the DL Sections... But that's what I mean I really don't wanna go mucking around, Especially when I'm not sure of the outcome, But I really do I have DL's that amount around 1000, So It's gonna be awhile till they cycle out....

Mike

vbgamer45

Posted some sql examples on how to clear it out below

To clear out download views and downloads
Update smf_down_file set views = 0, totaldownloads = 0;

To clear out ratings
Update smf_down_file set rating = 0,totalratings = 0;
DELETE FROM smf_down_rating;

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

njtweb

Hello, I have installed ezportal, and it's fantastic, literally very easy to use. I have noticed one minor inconvenience. When using the login form on the right sidebar I get this error message. However, I do not get this message with the standard SMF login form.

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../wp-requires/class-phpass.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php52/lib/php') in /home/hf/public_html/board/Sources/Subs-SMF2WP-User.php on line 19

I am using the SMF2WP plugin, my current version SMF is 2.0.10 and this is my url

h**p://minorleaguelegends.com/board/

machinenoob

How do you add the EZBlock in between Boards

For example

EZ BLOCK
BOARD 1
General Discussion
Suggestions
ETC

EZBLOCK
Board 2
General Discussion
Suggestions
ETC

Right now they are all at the top/bottom/etc, but I want to put them in between the different board sections... Kind of like an BEFORE/AFTER/ETC

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

Update!

3.0.3b
+Some updates to work better with SMF 2.1 Beta 2
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Casa Grande

Is there a chance the next update may include the ability to determine whether the individual EZblocks can be displayed on mobile devices?  Currently it's all or nothing.  It would be nice to be able to pick which EZblocks are allowed on mobile and which are not.  Thanks.

vbgamer45

That might be a possibility.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Casa Grande

vbgamer45

Yeah i have done similar stuff before just need to add the option on blocks

Remind in a couple days if no update.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

armandoT

Woke up to 1k+ Log errors .. we just upgraded to SMF 2.0.11 boosted up to ezPortal 3.03b to see if this error would go away.
No Luck

xxx.yyyy.com/forum/index.php?action=viewsmfile;filename=latest-packages.js
2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: xxxx/forum/Sources/EzPortal2.php
Line: 2077

==>2077:    foreach($ezColumnsCache as $row)

any advice, thoughts, suggestions appreciated
thanks in advance,
/.d

vbgamer45

Did you modify your code in anyway or change your caching method.
That code should always be error free

$ezColumnsCache = array();
if (($ezColumnsCache = cache_get_data('ezportal_columns', 60)) == null)
{
// Load ezBlocks and ezColumns
$dbresult = $smcFunc['db_query']('', "
SELECT
id_column, column_title, column_width, column_percent, active, can_collapse, visibileactions, visibileboards,
visibileareascustom, visibilepages
FROM {db_prefix}ezp_columns
WHERE active = 1
ORDER BY id_column ASC");
while($row = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($dbresult))
{
$ezColumnsCache[] = $row;
}
$smcFunc['db_free_result']($dbresult);
cache_put_data('ezportal_columns', $ezColumnsCache, 60);
}

$context['ezPortalColumns'] = array();

foreach($ezColumnsCache as $row)

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

armandoT

thanks for responding .. no modification of code or cache.. all we did was disabled ezBlocks columns to rewrite/modify layout.
We're thinking of uninstalling,then reinstalling mod to rectify the errors but are afraid of losing existing ezBlocks layout.
We have a testing server that we can perform some tests on.
We've cross referenced the code you sent with ours and everything matches.
Just thought we'd reach out to community to see if anyone else has gotten similar log errors.
Thanks again for your help /.d

vbgamer45

I would change maybe

To

if (!empty($ezColumnsCache))

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

armandoT

..as they say over here, "you da man!" 8)
code appears to work, no more errors.
We'll continue to monitor, but it looks good.
Thanks a million for the prompt response, help, and the fix.
/.d

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: